- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: Jul 04, 12
|» All About Spelunky on ActionTrip|
Fedora: Beat the first level of the game.
Pith Helmet: Unlock the first shortcut.
Spelunky T-Shirt: Play a game of deathmatch to at least 10 wins.
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore.
Addicted (10): Played Adventure Mode 1000 times.
Big Money (20): Obtained 500000 gold.
Casanova (10): Rescued 10 or more damsels in one game.
City of Gold (40): Reached the City of Gold.
Eternal Life (20): Obtained the Ankh.
Good Teamwork (10): Completed the game with at least two players alive. No shortcuts.
Her Favorite (10): Won the kapala from Kali.
Ice Creamed (20): Reached the Temple.
Ironman (30): Completed the game without using shortcuts.
Jungle Jammed (20): Reached the Ice Caves.
Low Scorer (10): Completed the game without collecting any treasure. No shortcuts.
Made It (40): Completed the game.
Mines Shafted (20): Reached the Jungle.
Public Enemy (10): Killed 12 or more shopkeepers in one game.
Seen a Lot (10): Completed 50% of the journal.
Seen It All (20): Completed 100% of the journal.
So It Begins (30): Beat the Tutorial.
Speedlunky (10): Completed the game in under 8 minutes. No shortcuts.
The Entire Gang (10): Rescued all 8 hidden characters.
To Hell and Back (50): Completed the game the hard way.
The Yellow Miner Girl, Purple Pirate Girl, Green Mariachi Man and Blue Bear Suit Man all randomly appear in coffins throughout the 4 main areas. They are limited to ONE per area and they are RANDOM i.e. if you find the Yellow Miner Girl in the Jungle, you can no longer find a coffin in the Jungle.
Black Van Helsing: Haunted Castle, at the top of the castle in a coffin
Blue Bear Suit Man: Coffin (Mines/Jungle/Ice Cave/Temple)
Green Mariachi Man: Coffin (Mines/Jungle/Ice Cave/Temple)
Leopard Suit Man: Beat the game (shortcuts allowed)
Meat Boy: The Worm, at the bottom in a goo sac
Purple Pirate Girl: Coffin (Mines/Jungle/Ice Cave/Temple)
Yang: Beat Hell
Yellow Miner Girl: Coffin (Mines/Jungle/Ice Cave/Temple)
Free Items without Angering Shopkeepers
When playing with a friend (or just using another controller) keep playing until you come to a shopkeeper. Have the second player (person without the flag) pick it up. Then using the main character (person with the flag) proceed to finish the level while the other player sits in the shop holding the desired item. You do have to beat the level before the person's time runs out or he will die and you won't get the item. Also if you pick up any item that you can hold onto (jetpack, cape, mattock) it'll duplicate and both you and the other player can have that item. All other items will go to the player that held them in the shop. Simply kill them off and take them for yourself if you so choose.
24 or 90
|»||Click here for more Spelunky cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Spelunky cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Spelunky cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP