- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, Playstation 3|
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Aug 05, 09
|» All About Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled on ActionTrip|
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore.
Heroes in a Half Shell (30): Complete the game with all 4 Turtles.
I Will Survive (30): Complete a Survival Mode game. (Normal difficulty onwards)
Ice, Ice, Turtle (20): Avoid Ice Ray traps in Level 8.
Invincible (5): Complete a level without having to use a single Power-up.
Lean, Green and Mean (20): Achieve more than 8,000 points.
Seen My Bones? (5): Get zapped by any laser traps or attacks.
Slow as a Turtle (10): Complete a level in under 3 minutes.
Staying Alive (25): Defeat the Final Boss without dying.
The Inflatable Reptilian Hero (5): Get flattened by any trap.
Toe Be or Not Toe Be? (20): Avoid all traps in Level 3.
Turtle Power (25): Complete the game in Story Mode. (Normal difficulty onwards).
Turtle Tantrum! (5): Destroy more than 5 enemies using a destructible object.
Unlock Levels for Quickplay Mode
Play story mode and defeat the boss at the end of a level to unlock that stage in quickplay mode.
Keep your score after losing all of your lives in single player story mode
After getting the game over screen, DO NOT CONTINUE. Instead let the game take you back to the main menu and then choose "Continue Game". You'll start at the beginning of the level that you died on, along with the points that you had when you entered the stage. (NOTE: this doesn't work on stage 1).
64 or 119
BACK TO TOP