- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
- Mornin '14
- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, Playstation 3|
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Aug 05, 09
|» All About Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled on ActionTrip|
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore.
Heroes in a Half Shell (30): Complete the game with all 4 Turtles.
I Will Survive (30): Complete a Survival Mode game. (Normal difficulty onwards)
Ice, Ice, Turtle (20): Avoid Ice Ray traps in Level 8.
Invincible (5): Complete a level without having to use a single Power-up.
Lean, Green and Mean (20): Achieve more than 8,000 points.
Seen My Bones? (5): Get zapped by any laser traps or attacks.
Slow as a Turtle (10): Complete a level in under 3 minutes.
Staying Alive (25): Defeat the Final Boss without dying.
The Inflatable Reptilian Hero (5): Get flattened by any trap.
Toe Be or Not Toe Be? (20): Avoid all traps in Level 3.
Turtle Power (25): Complete the game in Story Mode. (Normal difficulty onwards).
Turtle Tantrum! (5): Destroy more than 5 enemies using a destructible object.
Unlock Levels for Quickplay Mode
Play story mode and defeat the boss at the end of a level to unlock that stage in quickplay mode.
Keep your score after losing all of your lives in single player story mode
After getting the game over screen, DO NOT CONTINUE. Instead let the game take you back to the main menu and then choose "Continue Game". You'll start at the beginning of the level that you died on, along with the points that you had when you entered the stage. (NOTE: this doesn't work on stage 1).
64 or 115
BACK TO TOP