- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
The Cave Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, Xbox360, Wii U, PC|
developer: Double Fine Productions
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jan 22, 13
|» All About The Cave on ActionTrip|
Creamed Corn (10): Saw every Can of Corn in The Cave destroyed.
Don't Fill Up On Fortune Cookies (15): Got a Xavetar fortune for every character. (Player 1 only)
Embrace Impermanence (10): Got the bridge inside the temple to collapse.
Fire In The Hole (10): All three characters killed by one Miner's dynamite.
Hazardous Work Environment (10): Saw someone slip off a ledge in the Missile Silo.
Remorse (5): Saw a postcard returned to the Gift Shop.
Royal Buffet (10): Spied a King, eaten by a Dragon.
Shoplifting (5): Saw a postcard stolen from the Gift Shop.
Smells Like Team Spirit (10): Made all three characters smell like a dinosaur at once.
Such Bad Children (10): Watched Mummy and Daddy's furniture get broken all to bits.
The Whole Story (40): Unlocked all Cave Paintings. (Player 1 only)
To Soothe A Savage Beast (10): Recorded and played back the elevator music from the Zoo food court.
Walk Like An Adventurer (10): Pantomimed an ancient hieroglyph.
Weight of the Beast (10): Got the Weight Guess scale to read 666.
Well Done (10): Witnessed a hot dog cooked with the monster's breath.
What You Always Wanted (25): Reached the bottom of The Cave.
Who Wants to Live Forever (40): Got everyone out of The Cave without dying once.
Win-win-win-win-win-win-win (40): Took all characters to the bottom of The Cave. (Player 1 only)
Easy Zoo level
If you take a hot dog from the vending machine at the beginning of the game into the Zoo level, you can take it to the Crystal Cave Monster and lure it to the bridge so it dies. That way you don't need to do the whole Zoo level or get the huntress away from the hot dog vending machine.
14 or 57
|»||Click here for more The Cave cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more The Cave cheats|
|»||Click here to find more The Cave cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP