- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
The Cave Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, Xbox360, Wii U, PC|
developer: Double Fine Productions
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jan 22, 13
|» All About The Cave on ActionTrip|
Creamed Corn (10): Saw every Can of Corn in The Cave destroyed.
Don't Fill Up On Fortune Cookies (15): Got a Xavetar fortune for every character. (Player 1 only)
Embrace Impermanence (10): Got the bridge inside the temple to collapse.
Fire In The Hole (10): All three characters killed by one Miner's dynamite.
Hazardous Work Environment (10): Saw someone slip off a ledge in the Missile Silo.
Remorse (5): Saw a postcard returned to the Gift Shop.
Royal Buffet (10): Spied a King, eaten by a Dragon.
Shoplifting (5): Saw a postcard stolen from the Gift Shop.
Smells Like Team Spirit (10): Made all three characters smell like a dinosaur at once.
Such Bad Children (10): Watched Mummy and Daddy's furniture get broken all to bits.
The Whole Story (40): Unlocked all Cave Paintings. (Player 1 only)
To Soothe A Savage Beast (10): Recorded and played back the elevator music from the Zoo food court.
Walk Like An Adventurer (10): Pantomimed an ancient hieroglyph.
Weight of the Beast (10): Got the Weight Guess scale to read 666.
Well Done (10): Witnessed a hot dog cooked with the monster's breath.
What You Always Wanted (25): Reached the bottom of The Cave.
Who Wants to Live Forever (40): Got everyone out of The Cave without dying once.
Win-win-win-win-win-win-win (40): Took all characters to the bottom of The Cave. (Player 1 only)
Easy Zoo level
If you take a hot dog from the vending machine at the beginning of the game into the Zoo level, you can take it to the Crystal Cave Monster and lure it to the bridge so it dies. That way you don't need to do the whole Zoo level or get the huntress away from the hot dog vending machine.
20 or 108
|»||Click here for more The Cave cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more The Cave cheats|
|»||Click here to find more The Cave cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP