- No More Battlefield 4 Expansions Until the Game is Fixed
- First Batch of Devs for ID@Xbox Announced
- What FFVI Will Look Like on Mobile
- flOw Now Available for PlayStation 4 and Vita in Europe
- New Pokemon X & Y 2DS Bundles for Holiday Season
- Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry Trailer
- Gran Turismo 6 Screens - Abarth, Alfa, BMW & More
- Mornin '13
- Microsoft Promises to Improve Xbox One Party System
- Final Fantasy XIV Set for PS4 in April 2014
- Warning: Enabling Developer Settings can Brick Your Xbox One
- McDonald's Will be Giving Away Xbox One Consoles with Forza 5
- Ground Zeroes Soon, Phantom Pain Much, Much Later
- Battlefield 4 PC Update Released, PS4 Patch Pushed
- Over 2 Million PS4s Sold Worldwide
The Cave Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, Xbox360, Wii U, PC|
developer: Double Fine Productions
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jan 22, 13
|» All About The Cave on ActionTrip|
Creamed Corn (10): Saw every Can of Corn in The Cave destroyed.
Don't Fill Up On Fortune Cookies (15): Got a Xavetar fortune for every character. (Player 1 only)
Embrace Impermanence (10): Got the bridge inside the temple to collapse.
Fire In The Hole (10): All three characters killed by one Miner's dynamite.
Hazardous Work Environment (10): Saw someone slip off a ledge in the Missile Silo.
Remorse (5): Saw a postcard returned to the Gift Shop.
Royal Buffet (10): Spied a King, eaten by a Dragon.
Shoplifting (5): Saw a postcard stolen from the Gift Shop.
Smells Like Team Spirit (10): Made all three characters smell like a dinosaur at once.
Such Bad Children (10): Watched Mummy and Daddy's furniture get broken all to bits.
The Whole Story (40): Unlocked all Cave Paintings. (Player 1 only)
To Soothe A Savage Beast (10): Recorded and played back the elevator music from the Zoo food court.
Walk Like An Adventurer (10): Pantomimed an ancient hieroglyph.
Weight of the Beast (10): Got the Weight Guess scale to read 666.
Well Done (10): Witnessed a hot dog cooked with the monster's breath.
What You Always Wanted (25): Reached the bottom of The Cave.
Who Wants to Live Forever (40): Got everyone out of The Cave without dying once.
Win-win-win-win-win-win-win (40): Took all characters to the bottom of The Cave. (Player 1 only)
Easy Zoo level
If you take a hot dog from the vending machine at the beginning of the game into the Zoo level, you can take it to the Crystal Cave Monster and lure it to the bridge so it dies. That way you don't need to do the whole Zoo level or get the huntress away from the hot dog vending machine.
9 or 42
|»||Click here for more The Cave cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more The Cave cheats|
|»||Click here to find more The Cave cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP