- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, PC|
publisher: Bethesda Softworks
developer: Bethesda Softworks
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Mar 26, 07
|» All About The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles on ActionTrip|
Complete each of the following achievements below to get the allotted gamerscore:
Aspirant, Shivering Isles (20): Reach Aspirant Rank in the Court of Madness.
Citizen, Shivering Isles (20): Reach Citizen Rank in the Court of Madness.
Defender, Shivering Isles (20): Reach Defender of the Realm Rank in the Court of Madness.
Duke Dementia, Shivering Isles (30): Reach Duke of Dementia Rank in the Court of Madness.
Duke Mania, Shivering Isles (30): Reach Duke of Mania Rank in the Court of Madness.
Honored Madman, Shivering Isles (20): Reach Honored Madman Rank in the Court of Madness.
Madgod, Shivering Isles (50): Stop the Greymarch.
Madman, Shivering Isles (20): Reach Madman Rank in the Court of Madness.
Regent, Shivering Isles (20): Reach Regent Rank in the Court of Madness.
Tourist, Shivering Isles (20): Enter the Shivering Isles.
Equip a Scroll that you have a multiple of (for example, Minor Heal Other x10). If you have ten scrolls you will get ten items. Swing a weapon. During the swing, open your inventory and select the scroll you equipped twice. You will not get a message. Drop the item to be duplicated. You can only duplicate things that you have less than the amount of scrolls you equipped. For example, with ten scrolls, you cannot duplicate fifteen potions. There is a way to get around this. Drop a few of the items you want to duplicate before you start this glitch so you have less than the amount of scrolls that you have. You can then pick them up afterward.
Death Decree of a game developer
It is basicly a little joke of one of the game's dungeon designers; Robert Wisnewski. First, you must start in a town called Split; located on the path that connects the two main paths of Mania and Dementia, look on your map. When you do find the town of Split, you will notice that the town is laying on a chain of large hills. Start to travel east of the town ontop of the chain of hills, carefull not to fall off. If you continue on you will notice a very small ruin on your right side, it will be seen as a ledge; the ruin will be protected by a creature. You will know when you are at the right spot because it is surrounded by non-living skeletons and a couple of bodies. Search the body that's name is "Sheogorath's Punished". The body will contain a note called "Death Decree". Congrats, you have found a joke talking about Robert Wisnewski's facial feature! Note: Finishing the main quest first will make it easier to find the town Split.
105 or 270
BACK TO TOP