- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, PC|
publisher: Bethesda Softworks
developer: Bethesda Softworks
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Mar 26, 07
|» All About The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles on ActionTrip|
Complete each of the following achievements below to get the allotted gamerscore:
Aspirant, Shivering Isles (20): Reach Aspirant Rank in the Court of Madness.
Citizen, Shivering Isles (20): Reach Citizen Rank in the Court of Madness.
Defender, Shivering Isles (20): Reach Defender of the Realm Rank in the Court of Madness.
Duke Dementia, Shivering Isles (30): Reach Duke of Dementia Rank in the Court of Madness.
Duke Mania, Shivering Isles (30): Reach Duke of Mania Rank in the Court of Madness.
Honored Madman, Shivering Isles (20): Reach Honored Madman Rank in the Court of Madness.
Madgod, Shivering Isles (50): Stop the Greymarch.
Madman, Shivering Isles (20): Reach Madman Rank in the Court of Madness.
Regent, Shivering Isles (20): Reach Regent Rank in the Court of Madness.
Tourist, Shivering Isles (20): Enter the Shivering Isles.
Equip a Scroll that you have a multiple of (for example, Minor Heal Other x10). If you have ten scrolls you will get ten items. Swing a weapon. During the swing, open your inventory and select the scroll you equipped twice. You will not get a message. Drop the item to be duplicated. You can only duplicate things that you have less than the amount of scrolls you equipped. For example, with ten scrolls, you cannot duplicate fifteen potions. There is a way to get around this. Drop a few of the items you want to duplicate before you start this glitch so you have less than the amount of scrolls that you have. You can then pick them up afterward.
Death Decree of a game developer
It is basicly a little joke of one of the game's dungeon designers; Robert Wisnewski. First, you must start in a town called Split; located on the path that connects the two main paths of Mania and Dementia, look on your map. When you do find the town of Split, you will notice that the town is laying on a chain of large hills. Start to travel east of the town ontop of the chain of hills, carefull not to fall off. If you continue on you will notice a very small ruin on your right side, it will be seen as a ledge; the ruin will be protected by a creature. You will know when you are at the right spot because it is surrounded by non-living skeletons and a couple of bodies. Search the body that's name is "Sheogorath's Punished". The body will contain a note called "Death Decree". Congrats, you have found a joke talking about Robert Wisnewski's facial feature! Note: Finishing the main quest first will make it easier to find the town Split.
103 or 245
BACK TO TOP