- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
The Last Remnant Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, PC|
publisher: Square Enix
developer: Square Enix
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Nov 20, 08
|» All About The Last Remnant on ActionTrip|
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore.
Death and Destruction (30): Do you want your party members to grow stronger? Try defeating lots of monsters.
Guru of the Mystic (30): Do you like collecting items? Try obtaining a certain one...
Hero of the Dawn (50): For a great challenge, defeat the monster that appears from a certain guild task.
March of the Soldiers (10): Do you want a bigger party? Recruit some soldiers at a guild.
Monster Dismantler (20): Are you collecting components? Try taking apart lots of monsters.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle (20): Do you recycle? Try taking apart lots of equipment.
The Battlemaster (20): Do you have a taste for blood? Participate in battles and find out.
The Dragonslayer (40): For a bigger challenge, defeat the monster that appears from a certain quest.
The Godslayer (140): For the biggest challenge of them all, defeat the monster they call The Fallen.
The Great Soldier (40): For a huge challenge, defeat the monster that appears from a certain guild task.
The Guildmaster's Faith (10): Have you accepted the guild masters' challenges? Try finishing lots of guild tasks.
The Heir of Ultimate Fate (30): Have you been creating items? Try creating a certain one...
The Lone Fighter (30): Do you want a challenge? Defeat the monster that appears from a certain quest.
The Ravenous Hunter (30): How is Mr. Diggs? Try harvesting a certain item...
The Rules of Consecution (30): Are you keeping an eye on the chain count? Try to get as high a number as possible.
Timing is Everything (10): How is your hand-eye coordination? Try using Critical Triggers whenever possible.
Unleashing Secret Powers (10): Are you putting Timeshift to good use? Try using it as often as possible.
78 or 152
BACK TO TOP