- Action Trippin' Ballscast #5 - #gamereviewerproblems
- Transformers Devastation Launch Trailer
- Far Cry Primal Announced
- REVIEW: FIFA 16
- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
- Mornin '15
- James Franco is in Another Trailer, Guitar Hero Live
- REVIEW: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
- CS: Global Offensive Still Top Seller on Steam
- Halo 5 The Hunt is On Trailer
- New Details for The Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC
- REVIEW: LEGO Dimensions
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Finally Has Release Date
- Star Citizen Creator Taking Legal Action Against The Escapist
The Last Remnant Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, PC|
publisher: Square Enix
developer: Square Enix
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Nov 20, 08
|» All About The Last Remnant on ActionTrip|
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore.
Death and Destruction (30): Do you want your party members to grow stronger? Try defeating lots of monsters.
Guru of the Mystic (30): Do you like collecting items? Try obtaining a certain one...
Hero of the Dawn (50): For a great challenge, defeat the monster that appears from a certain guild task.
March of the Soldiers (10): Do you want a bigger party? Recruit some soldiers at a guild.
Monster Dismantler (20): Are you collecting components? Try taking apart lots of monsters.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle (20): Do you recycle? Try taking apart lots of equipment.
The Battlemaster (20): Do you have a taste for blood? Participate in battles and find out.
The Dragonslayer (40): For a bigger challenge, defeat the monster that appears from a certain quest.
The Godslayer (140): For the biggest challenge of them all, defeat the monster they call The Fallen.
The Great Soldier (40): For a huge challenge, defeat the monster that appears from a certain guild task.
The Guildmaster's Faith (10): Have you accepted the guild masters' challenges? Try finishing lots of guild tasks.
The Heir of Ultimate Fate (30): Have you been creating items? Try creating a certain one...
The Lone Fighter (30): Do you want a challenge? Defeat the monster that appears from a certain quest.
The Ravenous Hunter (30): How is Mr. Diggs? Try harvesting a certain item...
The Rules of Consecution (30): Are you keeping an eye on the chain count? Try to get as high a number as possible.
Timing is Everything (10): How is your hand-eye coordination? Try using Critical Triggers whenever possible.
Unleashing Secret Powers (10): Are you putting Timeshift to good use? Try using it as often as possible.
78 or 169
BACK TO TOP