- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
- Mornin '16
- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
ToeJam & Earl Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Wii, Xbox360, Playstation 3|
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 06, 12
|» All About ToeJam & Earl on ActionTrip|
Pause the game, then press the following button combinations:
1. UP + (A) + (B) + (C)
2. RIGHT + (A)
3. DOWN + (B)
4. LEFT + (C)
You will hear a sound if you entered the code correctly. Unpause the game, and you will have all but one of the ship pieces collected. The last piece will always be located on the next level.
At the top right of the map on level 1, there is a hidden island with a load of preasents for the taking. You will need rocket skates, an inner-tube or icarus wings to get there.
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore.
A Big Wet Kiss (5): [TJ&E2] Gave a blowfish an underwater kiss.
Can't Hide From Me! (15): [TJ&E2] Found an Earthling hidden in a plant.
Clean Better, Faster, Easier! (15): [TJ&E2] Sucked up 4 or more things at once with the Funk Vacuum.
Even Adults Like Presents (15): [TJ&E] Snagged some goodies from Santa.
Fallen Angel (15): [TJ&E] Defeated a Cupid.
FeeLiN' KRaZy! (15): [TJ&E2] Went into Panic Mode.
I'll Just Go On Ahead (15): [TJ&E2] Found a Warp Room.
Inner Child (30): [TJ&E2] Cleared "Lil' Kid Mode".
It's All About The Kicks (5): [TJ&E] Dashed with the Super Hitops.
Lovin' This Earth Lifestyle (10): [TJ&E] Jumped in the bath on Floor 0.
Peace Returns To Our Home (50): [TJ&E2] Cleared the game.
Shake, Rattle, and Fall! (10): [TJ&E2] Shook 5 presents out of a single tree.
Smell Ya Later, Earth! (40): [TJ&E] Cleared the Fixed World.
Sorry, I Just Can't Help Myself! (10): [TJ&E2] Had a laughing fit.
Take Back The Skies (20): [TJ&E2] Defeated a duck on a flying carpet.
The Jingle Of Change (5): [TJ&E2] Used some Coins.
The Long Road To Funkiness (30): [TJ&E] Obtained a rank of FUNK LORD.
The Mailbox Ate My Mail (15): [TJ&E] Defeated a Demon Mailbox.
This Earth Food Isn't Half Bad! (15): [TJ&E] Ate all of Earth's delicacies.
Treasures Just Out Of Sight (10): [TJ&E2] Used the Funk Scan.
Up, Up, And Away (5): [TJ&E] Flew using the Icarus Wings.
We're Unstoppable (5): [TJ&E] Flew across water using the Rocket Skates.
Wh-wh-what Time Is It!? (5): [TJ&E] Woke up from a nap.
Word Up! Back To Outer Space! (40): [TJ&E] Cleared a Random World.
Sneak up on Santa Claus before he takes off and he'll give you a few presents.
On Level 1, on the bottom left side, there is a small hole that leads to level 0, which has hula dancers in a tub and a lemomade man who gives you another life.
Big Ol' Flower (Bronze) (Hidden)
Exterminate the Spider Queen.
A Village For A Peach (Hidden) (Bronze): Return Kimiki Village back to normal.
Big Ol' Flower (Bronze) (Hidden): Exterminate the Spider Queen.
Descending Descendant (Hidden) (Bronze): Meet Susano.
Let's Rock, Baby! (Bronze) (Hidden): Fight Waka.
32 or 122
|»||Click here for more ToeJam & Earl cheats|
|»||Click here to find more ToeJam & Earl cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP