- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Viva Pinata Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, PC|
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 09, 06
|» All About Viva Pinata on ActionTrip|
5 Extra Accessories
Create a new garden titled "chewnicorn" and you will recieve 5 extra accessories at the Pet shop when it is available.
Unlock More Accessories Code
Create a new garden and name it Bullseye. It will unlock new items for your pinata's to wear.
Unlock More Accessories Code
Create a new garden and name it goobaa. It will unlock new items for your pinata's to wear.
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore:
Challenger (20): Successfully completed 5 Factory requests.
Collector (20): Made 5 species resident.
Diggerling (20): Employ a Diggerling.
Garden Value (20): Garden worth 25,000 chocolate coins.
Garden Value Master (20): Garden worth 100,000 chocolate coins.
Gatherling (20): Employ a Gatherling.
Generosity (20): Turn the Beggar into a Trader.
Green Fingers (20): Grown 5 plants to maturity.
Harvester (20): Collect produce from a Buzzlegum, Moozipan or Goobaa.
Helper Name Caller (20): Named a Helper.
Label Designer (20): Made a Custom Label.
Land Owner (20): Increase the size of your garden once.
Longevity (20): Played the game for 10 hours (real time).
Master Challenger (20): Successfully completed 20 Factory requests.
Master Collector (20): Made 50 species resident.
Master Green Fingers (20): Grown 25 plants to maturity.
Master Land Owner (20): Get your garden to the maximum size.
Master Romancer (20): Become Master Romancer for 20 species.
Master Sour Tower (20): Get the Tower of Sour to have 6 pieces.
Master Talent (20): Player has reached Level 50.
Pinata Name Caller (20): Named a Pinata.
Pinata Value (20): One Pinata worth 5,000 chocolate coins.
Pinata Value Master (20): One Pinata worth 10,000 chocolate coins.
Romancer (20): Become Master Romancer for 5 species.
Shovel Strength (20): Get all of the Shovel Handle upgrades.
Sour Tower (20): Get the Tower of Sour to have 2 pieces.
Sprinkling (20): Employ a Sprinkling.
Super Shovel (20): Get all of the Shovel Head upgrades.
Taffly Fertilizer (20): Make a fertilizer with the Taffly.
Talent (20): Player has reached Level 10.
Variants (20): Make 5 variant Pinatas.
Watchling (20): Employ a Watchling.
Watering Can Do (20): Get all of the Watering Can upgrades.
Wealth Master (20): Player has 100,000 chocolate coins.
Wealthy (20): Player has 25,000 chocolate coins.
Weedling (20): Employ a Weedling.
Feeding a horstachio one daisy and one blackberry will change it into a zumbug (purple zebra).
287 or 522
BACK TO TOP