- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
- Mornin '14
- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
Wipeout in the Zone Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jun 14, 11
|» All About Wipeout in the Zone on ActionTrip|
Use your controller to enter it at the START Menu using the buttons/D-pad.
Unlock Helmet Avatar Award: Use your controller at the Start Menu and press Y, A, B, Up, Down, Left, Y, Right
So Close (30): Suffered just one wipeout on the last obstacle of a course.
Making Fun of Myself (20): Finished Episode 5 as John Henson or John Anderson.
Hopscotch (30): Earned a bonus of 30 seconds or more on the Sweeper.
That Wasn't an Obstacle (5): Wiped out within the first 5 seconds.
That's Gotta Hurt (15): Got flung forward by a Hammer.
Nemeses (25): Beaten John Anderson as John Henson in 2-player multiplayer, or vice versa.
You Da Man (15): Won a 4-player multiplayer episode as the only male character.
You Hit a Girl?!? (5): Was blasted as a female character.
Girl Power (15): Won a 4-player multiplayer episode as the only female character.
Karmic Justice (5): Got flung into the background as Matt Kunitz.
Model Behaviour (15): Completed a Mimic Board as Jill Wagner.
Boys Smell (20): Trudged through mud as a male character for 10 seconds.
Where's the Pole? (30): Crossed the Big Balls without wiping out.
Cardio Workout (25): Ran on a Treadmill for 45 seconds.
The Moonwalk (15): Backpedaled for 15 seconds.
Yoga Master (25): Balanced for 15 seconds.
Home Run (30): Finished Bruiseball without touching any mud or water.
Sack of Potatoes (15): Got Motivated and survived.
Shafted (15): Got hit by the Crankshaft and survived.
I Like Big Balls (25): Bounced between the Mega Big Balls 10 times and loved it.
Ain't Got That Swing (25): Swung from Rope to Rope 5 times without falling.
Pump You Up (25): Pumped a Pump 20 times in 10 seconds. Whew!
Episode 6 Gold (20): Finished Episode 6 with a time of 3:30.000 or better.
Episode 7 Gold (25): Finished Episode 7 with a time of 3:30.000 or better.
Episode 5 Gold (20): Finished Episode 5 with a time of 4:00.000 or better.
Episode 3 Gold (15): Finished Episode 3 with a time of 4:00.000 or better.
Episode 4 Gold (20): Finished Episode 4 with a time of 4:00.000 or better.
Episode 8 Gold (25): Finished Episode 8 with a time of 3:30.000 or better.
Summer Hit (55): Finished all the Medium episodes.
Primetime Special (55): Finished every Hard episode. We knew you had it in you!
Syndication (40): Finished all the Easy episodes.
Episode 9 Gold (25): Finished Episode 9 with a time of 3:30.000 or better.
Now Just Sign the Waiver (5): Passed the Tryouts.
Practice Makes Better (15): Finished Bruiseball or Medieval Wipealot 4 times in a Practice session.
Practice Makes Perfect (16): Finished any Wipeout Zone 5 times in a Practice session.
Practice Makes Good (14): Finished any Qualifier 3 times in a Practice session.
Fun for the Whole Family (20): Each player was blasted at least once in a 4-player game.
Firing Squad (15): Got hit by 3 blaster shots simultaneously.
Epic Win (55): Finished a Hard Wipeout Zone without wiping out once.
Episode 1 Gold (15): Finished Episode 1 with a time of 4:30.000 or better.
Episode 2 Gold (15): Finished Episode 2 with a time of 4:30.000 or better.
Way Ahead of the Curve (55): Finished the game with an average time of 4:00.000 per episode or better. Way to go!
Epic Fail (5): Wiped out on every obstacle of a Wipeout Zone.
Ahead of the Curve (40): Finished the game with an average time of 5:00.000 per episode or better. Nice job!
Wipeout Life Jacket: Enter the secret code to unlock this item.
Wipeout Safety Helmet: Enter the secret code to unlock this item.
38 or 135
BACK TO TOP