- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
- Mornin '16
- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
3D Pinball: Space Cadet Cheats
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: n/a
|» All About 3D Pinball: Space Cadet on ActionTrip|
Type 1max during game play to earn extra balls. NOTE: This will work on Windows XP.
Type bmax at the full screen when the game firsts starts up. Note: This will work on Windows XP, but not on Windows NT 4.0. NOTE: When the above code says "full screen", it does not mean the full screen when the game starts up. Press [F4] to enter the full screen game mode and the code will work. The extra balls will appear from the yellow wormhole.
Activate Gravity Well
Type gmax at the start of the game to activate the Gravity Well. NOTE: This will work on Windows XP.
Type rmax during gameplay to instantly complete promotion. NOTE: You will not earn points doing this.
Light up all three lights at the top by going through the slots. The bumpers will change colors and are worth more points.
When deploying a ball hit it soft so it only goes up to the third light on the far right side. You will get 75,000 points.
To earn points, start a game. When playing a game, send the ball through the Hyperspace Chute to spin the flag. While it is spinning, start a new game. That flag will still spin and you will earn some points at the start of the new game.
Enable the bmax code to keep getting balls when you lose them. You can get a very high score by doing this. If you do this and get a high enough score, keep pressing [Bump] so it says "TILT" and you will lose a ball. Note: You can also use the 1max code after you lose a ball to keep going. This way, you do not have to tilt the board when you want to quit.
Move the lights at the top by moving the flippers.
A hidden Skill Shot tunnel is in the deployment chute. Launch the ball partially up the chute and allow it to fall to the first yellow arch light. There are six yellow arch lights in the chute that are worth a varying amount of points. To unlock the Skill Shot, the point range for each light up are:
First: 15,000 points
Complete one mission for promotion
Complete cadet with the science mission. Just as the mission lights are flashing, drain the ball as quickly as you can. If you do not want to lose a ball, make sure have an extra ball or replay. After the ball returns to the plunger, you will be on the next level with full mission lights. Now you only need complete one mission for each level. Make sure you get an extra ball or replay before repeating this trick otherwise you will not make it very far.
406 or 516
BACK TO TOP