- Kojima's Name Removed from Silent Hill Properties
- April's Games with Gold
- First Bloodborne Patch is Live
- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
developer: Intelligent Systems
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 22, 12
|» All About Crashmo on ActionTrip|
After completing ten lessons in Crashmo Park, you'll unlock the Crashmo Studio. Doing so allows you to design or import your own puzzles.
Crashmo Studio: Complete ten lessons in Crashmo Park.
After beating the game, you can re-watch the Finale cutscene and ending credits in the Extras menu.
Finale: Beat the game.
After you clear the first challenge with a gadget, you will unlock that gadget in Crashmo Studio.
Doors: Clear Challenge 4-1.
Floating Block Gadget: Clear Challenge 2-1.
Manholes: Clear Challenge 3-1.
Move Switches: Clear Challenge 5-1.
Finish the 100th Crashmo, completing the story mode.
Music Player: Beat the game
Prototype Challenges: Beat Challenge 5 - 10.
You unlock prototypes by clearing 70 levels.
Prototypes: Clear 70 puzzles.
After you've completed twenty lessons in Crashmo Park, you'll unlock the Training option in Papa Blox's menu. This area contains dozens of extra puzzles that are not available otherwise.
Training Mode: Complete twenty lessons in Crashmo Park.
Level B Challenges
Once you've solved all 100 puzzles in Crashmo Park, you'll unlock the B Challenges, which feature an additional 40 extra difficult puzzles.
Level B Puzzles: Solve all 100 puzzles in Crashmo Park.
26 or 74
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP