- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
developer: Intelligent Systems
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 22, 12
|» All About Crashmo on ActionTrip|
After completing ten lessons in Crashmo Park, you'll unlock the Crashmo Studio. Doing so allows you to design or import your own puzzles.
Crashmo Studio: Complete ten lessons in Crashmo Park.
After beating the game, you can re-watch the Finale cutscene and ending credits in the Extras menu.
Finale: Beat the game.
After you clear the first challenge with a gadget, you will unlock that gadget in Crashmo Studio.
Doors: Clear Challenge 4-1.
Floating Block Gadget: Clear Challenge 2-1.
Manholes: Clear Challenge 3-1.
Move Switches: Clear Challenge 5-1.
Finish the 100th Crashmo, completing the story mode.
Music Player: Beat the game
Prototype Challenges: Beat Challenge 5 - 10.
You unlock prototypes by clearing 70 levels.
Prototypes: Clear 70 puzzles.
After you've completed twenty lessons in Crashmo Park, you'll unlock the Training option in Papa Blox's menu. This area contains dozens of extra puzzles that are not available otherwise.
Training Mode: Complete twenty lessons in Crashmo Park.
Level B Challenges
Once you've solved all 100 puzzles in Crashmo Park, you'll unlock the B Challenges, which feature an additional 40 extra difficult puzzles.
Level B Puzzles: Solve all 100 puzzles in Crashmo Park.
8 or 37
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP