- Star Citizen Raises $50 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Cheats
genre: Action Adventure
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Mar 24, 13
|» All About Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon on ActionTrip|
Capturing Boos are introduced as early as Gloomy Manor's "Visual Tricks" mission. However, the game does not explicitly tell you what is the reward for capturing them all.
Gradual Infiltration: Capture all 5 Boos in "Gloomy Manor"
Hostile Intrusion: Capture all 5 Boos in "Haunted Towers"
Outlandish Interruption: Capture all 5 Boos in "Old Clockworks"
Severe Infestation: Capture all 3 Boos in "Secret Mine"
Terrifying Invasion: Capture all 5 Boos in "Treacherous Mansion"
E. Gadd Medals
You can obtain golden medals with E. Gadd's face on them that appear on your save file if specific requirements are met. There are three to collect.
#1: Complete the Dark Moon Quest mode.
#2: Obtain a 3 star rank on every mission in the Dark Moon Quest mode.
#3: Collect every type of ghost in game. (Both Evershade Valley and Scarescraper Ghosts)
Endless Floors in the Scarescraper
This option creates a Scarescraper with infinite floors as well as its own difficulty, also named "Endless".
Hunter Endless: Beat a Hunter mode in a 25F Scarescraper, then "Create a Scarescraper".
Polterpup Endless: Beat a Polterpup mode in a 25F Scarescraper, then "Create a Scarescraper".
Rush Endless: Beat a Rush mode in a 25F Scarescraper, then "Create a Scarescraper".
Surprise Endless: Beat a Surprise mode in a 25F Scarescraper, then "Create a Scarescraper".
Beat the mission "Visual Tricks" in Gloomy Manor.
Collecting all of a mansion's gems will unlock a statue that can be seen in the vault's gem collections.
Luigi statue: Collect all the gems in the Gloomy Manor.
Poltergust 5000 Upgrades
As you find and obtain gold in this game, you will periodically unlock upgrades to the Poltergust 5000, your primary weapon against the ghosts infesting Evershade Valley. These unlockables can result in the ability to deal stronger attacks to ghosts or to allow your Dark-Light Device to have more use.
#1 - Power Gauge Upgrade: Collect 2,000 Gold
#2 - Dark-Light Upgrade: Collect 4,000 Gold
#3 - Power Gauge Upgrade: Collect 7,000 Gold
#4 - Dark-Light Upgrade: Collect 10,000 Gold
#5 - Super Poltergust: Collect 20,000 Gold
18 or 72
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP