- Battlefield Hardline Beta Perk for Battlefield 4 Players
- Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons Trailer
- Borderlands 2 Writer Leaving Gearbox
- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Cheats
genre: Action Adventure
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Mar 24, 13
|» All About Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon on ActionTrip|
Capturing Boos are introduced as early as Gloomy Manor's "Visual Tricks" mission. However, the game does not explicitly tell you what is the reward for capturing them all.
Gradual Infiltration: Capture all 5 Boos in "Gloomy Manor"
Hostile Intrusion: Capture all 5 Boos in "Haunted Towers"
Outlandish Interruption: Capture all 5 Boos in "Old Clockworks"
Severe Infestation: Capture all 3 Boos in "Secret Mine"
Terrifying Invasion: Capture all 5 Boos in "Treacherous Mansion"
E. Gadd Medals
You can obtain golden medals with E. Gadd's face on them that appear on your save file if specific requirements are met. There are three to collect.
#1: Complete the Dark Moon Quest mode.
#2: Obtain a 3 star rank on every mission in the Dark Moon Quest mode.
#3: Collect every type of ghost in game. (Both Evershade Valley and Scarescraper Ghosts)
Endless Floors in the Scarescraper
This option creates a Scarescraper with infinite floors as well as its own difficulty, also named "Endless".
Hunter Endless: Beat a Hunter mode in a 25F Scarescraper, then "Create a Scarescraper".
Polterpup Endless: Beat a Polterpup mode in a 25F Scarescraper, then "Create a Scarescraper".
Rush Endless: Beat a Rush mode in a 25F Scarescraper, then "Create a Scarescraper".
Surprise Endless: Beat a Surprise mode in a 25F Scarescraper, then "Create a Scarescraper".
Beat the mission "Visual Tricks" in Gloomy Manor.
Collecting all of a mansion's gems will unlock a statue that can be seen in the vault's gem collections.
Luigi statue: Collect all the gems in the Gloomy Manor.
Poltergust 5000 Upgrades
As you find and obtain gold in this game, you will periodically unlock upgrades to the Poltergust 5000, your primary weapon against the ghosts infesting Evershade Valley. These unlockables can result in the ability to deal stronger attacks to ghosts or to allow your Dark-Light Device to have more use.
#1 - Power Gauge Upgrade: Collect 2,000 Gold
#2 - Dark-Light Upgrade: Collect 4,000 Gold
#3 - Power Gauge Upgrade: Collect 7,000 Gold
#4 - Dark-Light Upgrade: Collect 10,000 Gold
#5 - Super Poltergust: Collect 20,000 Gold
19 or 89
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP