- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Paper Mario: Sticker Star Cheats
developer: Intelligent Systems
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 11, 12
|» All About Paper Mario: Sticker Star on ActionTrip|
Museum Exhibition Rooms
You can unlock the following exhibition rooms by completing the 2 sections of the museum collection:
Enemy Exhibition Room: Collect all 96 battle stickers
Music Exhibition Room: Collect all 64 thing stickers
Super Flag Achievements
There are eight Achievements you can achieve in this game. They can be achieved at any time, and through a number of conditions. However, it is worth noting that, after completing World 1-6 and getting the first Royal Sticker, there are eight Super Flags in the Sticker Fest area of Decalburg. You can examine them to check on your progress to the Achievements.
Super Flag Achievement: Find every single HP-Up Heart.
Super Flag Achievement: Collect every sticker type in the world.
Super Flag Achievement: Make all of the secret doors appear.
Super Flag Achievement: Collect all of the Comet Pieces.
Super Flag Achievement: Spend 10,000 or more Coins at shops.
Super Flag Achievement: Get a Perfect Bonus (win without getting hit) in 500 or more battles.
Super Flag Achievement: Perform 1,000 or more "Excellent" Action Commands in battle.
Super Flag Achievement: Get three symbols matched on the Battle Spinner slots 50 times.
In the background of certain levels, you can spot Mario's brother Luigi, who can be peeled off the level by Paperizing. If you peel him off in all 5 locations, he'll appear during the credits sequence. In addition, each individual peeling will unlock a rather amusing newspaper article in the leftmost house in Decalburg's Residential Area.
Luigi Location: World 1-6: On the bridge leading to the central tower, look in the backgrond.
Luigi Location: World 2-5: On the fourth floor of the tower, in a window on the far right end of the second outdoor walkway.
Luigi Location: World 3-12: On a rock formation sticking out of the ocean in the background that's only visible from the pier.
Luigi Location: World 4-5: Near the end of the chairlift after the enemies stop coming. You only have so much time, so be quick.
Luigi Location: World 5-5: In the background to the left of the hot springs.
Hidden Song at Game's End
After beating the game (and watching the credits), the screen will shift to the book from the start of the game. The book closes and the light turns off. At this point, just wait about three minutes. A hidden lullaby song will start to play, and will continue to play until you hit a button.
31 or 106
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP