- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Cheats
publisher: Capcom Entertainment
developer: Capcom Entertainment
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Feb 06, 10
|» All About Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D on ActionTrip|
Barry: Clear Mission 4-5 with a B rank
Claire: Clear Mission 1-3
Krauser: Clear Mission 3-5
Rebecca: Clear Mission 2-3
Wesker: Clear Mission 5-5
To make a particular character's weapons accessible to every other characters, score SS rank using the character on every Missions up to Mission 5-5. Alternatively, you can spend 10 Nintendo 3DS Play Coins to unlock the character's weapons.
If you want to use a character's loadout so every other character can use it, score rank A or higher on all missions up to 5-5 with that character.
Albert Wesker's loadout: Get rank A or higher on all missions up to 5-5 with Wesker.
Barry Barton's loadout: Get rank A or higher on all missions up to 5-5 with Barry.
Chris Redfield's loadout: Get rank A or higher on all missions up to 5-5 with Chris.
Claire Redfield's loadout: Get rank A or higher on all missions up to 5-5 with Claire.
Extra loadout: Unlock all character loadout.
Hunk's loadout: Get rank A or higher on all missions up to 5-5 with Hunk.
Jack Krauser's loadout: Get rank A or higher on all missions up to 5-5 with Krauser.
Jill Valentine's loadout: Get rank A or higher on all missions up to 5-5 with Jill.
Rebecca Chambers's loadout: Get rank A or higher on all missions up to 5-5 with Rebecca.
Here's how to unlock all medals...
Beginner: Get at least a B-rank on 2-1,2-2, and 2-3.
Captain: Get at least a B-rank on 5-1,5-2,5-3,5-4, and 5-5.
Hero: Get at least a B-rank on 5-5 to unlock the Ex missions. Then, get at least a B-rank on Ex-1,Ex-2,Ex-3,Ex-4,Ex-5,Ex-6,Ex-7, Ex-8, and Ex-9.
Newcomer: Get at least a B-rank on 1-1,1-2, and 1-3.
Rookie: Get at least a B-rank on 3-1,3-2,3-3,3-4, and 3-5.
S.T.A.R.S.: Get at least an A-rank on every mission.
Veteran: Get at least a B-rank on 4-1,4-2,4-3,4-4, and 4-5.
Instantly Obtain 300 Green Herbs
Make sure that you have zero green herbs in your inventory. Locate a green herb and pick it up while using it (on the default control scheme, press the Y and A buttons simultaneously). If your timing was correct, the game will have tried to subtract one herb from a total of zero. This will cause the inventory counter to cyclically roll backwards to its maximum amount, resulting in 300 green herbs available for use. Note that this method will not work online.
32 or 107
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP