- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Cheats
publisher: Capcom Entertainment
developer: Capcom Entertainment
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Feb 06, 10
|» All About Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D on ActionTrip|
Barry: Clear Mission 4-5 with a B rank
Claire: Clear Mission 1-3
Krauser: Clear Mission 3-5
Rebecca: Clear Mission 2-3
Wesker: Clear Mission 5-5
To make a particular character's weapons accessible to every other characters, score SS rank using the character on every Missions up to Mission 5-5. Alternatively, you can spend 10 Nintendo 3DS Play Coins to unlock the character's weapons.
If you want to use a character's loadout so every other character can use it, score rank A or higher on all missions up to 5-5 with that character.
Albert Wesker's loadout: Get rank A or higher on all missions up to 5-5 with Wesker.
Barry Barton's loadout: Get rank A or higher on all missions up to 5-5 with Barry.
Chris Redfield's loadout: Get rank A or higher on all missions up to 5-5 with Chris.
Claire Redfield's loadout: Get rank A or higher on all missions up to 5-5 with Claire.
Extra loadout: Unlock all character loadout.
Hunk's loadout: Get rank A or higher on all missions up to 5-5 with Hunk.
Jack Krauser's loadout: Get rank A or higher on all missions up to 5-5 with Krauser.
Jill Valentine's loadout: Get rank A or higher on all missions up to 5-5 with Jill.
Rebecca Chambers's loadout: Get rank A or higher on all missions up to 5-5 with Rebecca.
Here's how to unlock all medals...
Beginner: Get at least a B-rank on 2-1,2-2, and 2-3.
Captain: Get at least a B-rank on 5-1,5-2,5-3,5-4, and 5-5.
Hero: Get at least a B-rank on 5-5 to unlock the Ex missions. Then, get at least a B-rank on Ex-1,Ex-2,Ex-3,Ex-4,Ex-5,Ex-6,Ex-7, Ex-8, and Ex-9.
Newcomer: Get at least a B-rank on 1-1,1-2, and 1-3.
Rookie: Get at least a B-rank on 3-1,3-2,3-3,3-4, and 3-5.
S.T.A.R.S.: Get at least an A-rank on every mission.
Veteran: Get at least a B-rank on 4-1,4-2,4-3,4-4, and 4-5.
Instantly Obtain 300 Green Herbs
Make sure that you have zero green herbs in your inventory. Locate a green herb and pick it up while using it (on the default control scheme, press the Y and A buttons simultaneously). If your timing was correct, the game will have tried to subtract one herb from a total of zero. This will cause the inventory counter to cyclically roll backwards to its maximum amount, resulting in 300 green herbs available for use. Note that this method will not work online.
32 or 111
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP