- Judge Rules That EA's Corporate Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
7th Guest Cheats
publisher: Virgin Interactive
developer: Trilobyte Software
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: 1993
|» All About 7th Guest on ActionTrip|
At the beginning title screen, type "Zaphod Beeblebrox".
Now if you click on any corner of the sphinx ouija board, you can warp anywhere.
Here is the solution to the moving block puzzle game.
This is where you have to move the blocks to spell GET BOY TAD: Turn the blocks anti-clockwise starting with the right-hand block moving on to the top-left block then the bottom left and so on in that direction. The blocks will eventually fall into place and the puzzle is completed.
84 or 137
BACK TO TOP