- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
7th Guest Cheats
publisher: Virgin Interactive
developer: Trilobyte Software
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: 1993
|» All About 7th Guest on ActionTrip|
At the beginning title screen, type "Zaphod Beeblebrox".
Now if you click on any corner of the sphinx ouija board, you can warp anywhere.
Here is the solution to the moving block puzzle game.
This is where you have to move the blocks to spell GET BOY TAD: Turn the blocks anti-clockwise starting with the right-hand block moving on to the top-left block then the bottom left and so on in that direction. The blocks will eventually fall into place and the puzzle is completed.
84 or 151
BACK TO TOP