- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord Trailer
- Halo 2: Anniversary Cinematic Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Comic Con Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen Gets 'Day One' Edition
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Will Release Sooner than Planned
- BioWare Teases Shadow Realms Announcement for Gamescom
- KotOR 3 Reports Resurface
- Unreal Engine 4 Progress Shown
- Mornin '14
- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Bright Lord Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
7th Guest Cheats
publisher: Virgin Interactive
developer: Trilobyte Software
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: 1993
|» All About 7th Guest on ActionTrip|
At the beginning title screen, type "Zaphod Beeblebrox".
Now if you click on any corner of the sphinx ouija board, you can warp anywhere.
Here is the solution to the moving block puzzle game.
This is where you have to move the blocks to spell GET BOY TAD: Turn the blocks anti-clockwise starting with the right-hand block moving on to the top-left block then the bottom left and so on in that direction. The blocks will eventually fall into place and the puzzle is completed.
83 or 125
BACK TO TOP