- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
7th Guest Cheats
publisher: Virgin Interactive
developer: Trilobyte Software
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: 1993
|» All About 7th Guest on ActionTrip|
At the beginning title screen, type "Zaphod Beeblebrox".
Now if you click on any corner of the sphinx ouija board, you can warp anywhere.
Here is the solution to the moving block puzzle game.
This is where you have to move the blocks to spell GET BOY TAD: Turn the blocks anti-clockwise starting with the right-hand block moving on to the top-left block then the bottom left and so on in that direction. The blocks will eventually fall into place and the puzzle is completed.
84 or 132
BACK TO TOP