- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
7th Guest Cheats
publisher: Virgin Interactive
developer: Trilobyte Software
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: 1993
|» All About 7th Guest on ActionTrip|
At the beginning title screen, type "Zaphod Beeblebrox".
Now if you click on any corner of the sphinx ouija board, you can warp anywhere.
Here is the solution to the moving block puzzle game.
This is where you have to move the blocks to spell GET BOY TAD: Turn the blocks anti-clockwise starting with the right-hand block moving on to the top-left block then the bottom left and so on in that direction. The blocks will eventually fall into place and the puzzle is completed.
86 or 173
BACK TO TOP