- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
- Mornin '14
- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
Aliens vs. Predator Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Playstation 3|
publisher: Fox Interactive
P200, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: M
release date: May 03, 99
|» All About Aliens vs. Predator on ActionTrip|
Firstly: You must have the AvP save-game
Secondly: Add -lampcxtr -debug to the command line. ie:
"C:\Fox\Aliens Versus Predator" -lampcxtr -debug
In this mode Multiplayer is not available, levels will not be flagged as completed, and no new official cheat modes will become available. This basically means that players can examine a level to which they already have access with invulnerability, infinite weapons, etc. but can't open up any new game levels or features. The following CONSOLE COMMANDS (press the tilde (~) key to bring it down) are made available by this option. Replace the # sign with a number where necessary:
QUICKSAVE - Save to the first save slot.
QUICKLOAD - Load from the first save slot.
SAVE # - Save to slot number # (1-8).
LOAD # - Load from slot number # (1-8).
SAVESLEFT - Displays how many saves the player has remaining in the current level at the current difficulty. This number is also displayed any time a game is saved or loaded.
MOTIONTRACKERSPEED - Speed up/slow down the pulse rate of
the Marine's motion tracker (range from 0-16, default is 1).
TIMESCALE # - Change the rate at which time flows in the game, e.g. 0.5 will make time pass at half the normal speed. For those interested, the "JohnWooMode" cheat uses this effect dynamically, so that time passes slower the more action is happening on screen.
WIREFRAMEMODE # - Display the environment and/or characters using wireframe graphics.
DOPPLERSHIFT # - Enable/disable the Doppler shifting on the Alien player's sounds.
SKY_RED # - Change the red component in a sky.
SKY_GREEN # - Change the green component in a sky.
SKY_BLUE # - Change the blue component in a sky.
LEANSCALE # - Change the amount the camera tilts when side-stepping.
CROUCHMODE 1 - Change the Aliens to crouch/crawl.
CROUCHMODE 0 - Changes back to the default setting.
GOD - Makes the player immortal: player will still take damage,
but will not die when they reach zero health.
GIMME_CHARGE Give's Predator Full Charge.
GIVEALLWEAPONS - Self-explanatory.
LISTCMD - In game help screen for cheat codes.
SHOWFPS - Displays the current frame-rate per second on-screen.
SHOWPOLYCOUNT - Displays the number of rendered polygons per frame
LIGHT - Creates a light source near the player. Repeated use makes a brighter and brighter light.
ALIENBOT - Creates an Alien in front of the player.
MARINEBOT # - Creates a Marine (or civilian) of type #
PREDOBOT # - Creates a Predator of type #
PREDALIENBOT - Creates a Predator-Alien
PRAETORIANBOT - Creates a Praetorian Alien
XENOBORG - Creates a Xenoborg
Note: creating bots may cause crashes and unexpected game behavior. For a bot to be created its model must exist in the current level; however, the models may be forced to be loaded through a command line option. Add "-l" followed by a list of letters corresponding to the characters you want to load.
112 or 208
BACK TO TOP