- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
America's Army: Special Forces Overmatch Cheats
publisher: U.S. Army
developer: U.S. Army
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: Oct 13, 05
|» All About America's Army: Special Forces Overmatch on ActionTrip|
Note: This procedure invloves editing a game file; create a backup of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "armyops.ini" file in the "system" folder in the game directory. (The game directory is located in C:\Program Files\AmericasArmy\System\) Add the following of code under the "[Engine.GameEngine]" heading to enable cheat mode.
Then, press [~] or [TAB] during game play to display the console window. Enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function.
walk: Disable No Clipping Mode
playersonly: Freeze Game Play
mpcheat ghost : No Clipping Mode
summon (Item or character name): Spawn Indicated Item or NPC
start (level name): Start Map Alone- Use to Practice weapon use
behindview 1: Third Person View
mpcheat paramsammo 1: Unlimited Ammo
mpcheat changeclass (weapon name): Weapon Select
Getting different weapons in a cheat server
Press the [TAB] button and then type "mpcheat changeclass X" without the quotes where X is one of the following:
gp: ak47 with grenade launcher
at4: at4 rifle
g: grenade launcher
sf: sniper rifle
90 or 131
BACK TO TOP