- Action Trippin' Ballscast #6 - Star Wars Battlefront
- 9 Million People Took Sides in the Star Wars Battlefront Beta
- Star Wars Battlefront MP Modes and Season Pass Uncovered
- Witcher 3 Expansion Delayed in North America
- Warhammer 40K: Deathwatch Giveaway
- Minecraft: Story Mode Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: What's Your Take on the Star Wars Battlefront Beta?
- REVIEW: Transformers Devastation
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Trailer is Sexy and Zombie-Infested
- Mornin '15
- Firewatch Gets Release Date
- Halo 5: Guardians Launch Gameplay Trailer
- ARK: Survival Evolved Top Seller on Steam, Again
- Star Citizen Gets Hollywood Elite, New Gameplay Shown
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta Extended
Assassin's Creed Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, Playstation 3, PC|
developer: Ubisoft Montreal
Intel Dual Core 2.6 or AMD 64 X2 3800, 2GB RAM, 12GB HDD, 256MB video card
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Apr 08, 08
|» All About Assassin's Creed on ActionTrip|
Successfully complete the game. When the Memory Blocks are played again in Story mode you can kill anyone without penalties. Additionally, you will be able to use Eagle Vision at any time regardless of Synchronization levels inside of the Animus.
Defeating the Master
When fighting the Master he will take away your ability to use radar and make it difficult to see. This also allows him to hit you once and kill you. Lock on to him and use a throwing knife against him. This will take away his power to blind you and make him easier to kill.
The first part is simple. Take your sword out, as you will be fighting all your previous assassination targets. They are fairly easy to kill. Only one counter is required to kill each of them. For the second part, as soon as Al Mualim releases you, use your Eagle Vision. The real Al Mualim is the one in yellow. Focus your attacks on him. In the third part, Al Mualim takes away your synchronization bar and radar, allowing him to kill you in one hit. Take out your throwing knives. Look for the Piece of Eden in his hand. Once you see him, throw a knife at him. Thenm just counterattack/grab break him. Keep repeating this until he says, "Damn you Altair!" Finish him off with your hidden blade, or keep attacking him with your sword until he is dead.
Defeating William of Montferrat in Acre
After the guards (or most of them) leave William, drop down from the castle and slay William. Afterward, "de-target" or deselect, and run up into the castle buildings and battlement to get away. This is the fastest way of completing the mission.
Accessing the Conference Room
After the credits roll at the end of the game you'll get an access code for the computer attached to the Animus. Once you hack the computer, you'll see an inbox, outbox and deleted message. Look at the inbox and choose the entry regarding the conference room. Now you can go to the conference room and access it via the keypad.
Vidic's Access Pen
Before starting Memory Block 5, walk up behind Dr. Vidic and press any button to steal his pen. This will grant you access to his computer and emails.
361 or 1020
BACK TO TOP