- Action Trippin' Ballscast #12 - Bethesda or BioWare RPGs?
- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Battle for Troy Cheats
PIII 733, 128MB RAM, 700MB HDD, 32MB video card
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Apr 13, 04
|» All About Battle for Troy on ActionTrip|
Have a barracks, then create a troop. When the sword logo is complete on the barracks screen, cancel the troop. If timed correctly, your money will be given back and a soldier will be sent out. This is useful if you have no money, but it is slow to do.
132 or 215
BACK TO TOP