- 40% of Xbox Install Base Abandoned with Xbox One
- Yoshida Explains Why FFXIV Has a Subscription Model
- GameStop Halts All Xbox One Preorders
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Shares Gameplay Footage
- Hotline Miami 2 Trailer
- Levine Penning Script for Hollywood Movie?
- PS3 Update 4.45 Yanked Down After Bricking Consoles
- No PS3 Price Cut, Not in UK Anyway
- Hawken Mech Mechanics Technician Trailer
- Shadowrun Returns Delayed
- Mornin '13
- Navy Lieutenant Not Happy with Xbox One, Unloads on Microsoft
- Dead Space 4 Pushed Aside for New Star Wars Title
- Xbox Live Reduced Content for June 2013
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: June 18th, 2013
- PSPlus Not Required for Auto-Updates with PS4
- Jimmy Fallon Plays With Xbox One
- Sega Says Phantasy Star Online 2 for the West is 'Delayed'
- Torchlight Free on GOG.com for Next 48 Hours
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown iOS Available This Week
- Best Games of E3 2013 - People's Choice
Battlefield Vietnam Cheats
developer: Digital Illusions
PII 500, 128MB RAM, 1.2GB HDD, 32MB video card
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 15, 04
|» All About Battlefield Vietnam on ActionTrip|
Press [~] during game play in single player mode. Enter one of the following case-sensitive codes, then press [Enter] to activate the corresponding cheat function. A message will confirm correct code entry. Press [~] again to resume game play:
aiCheats.code ByeByeNow - Invincibility
aiCheats.code WalkingIsWayTooTiresomeInVietnam - Teleport to camera target
game.enableFreeCamera <0 or 1> - Toggle free camera
Skip opening sequence
Start the game with the restart +1 command line parameter.
This trick works best on the Flaming Dart level. Get in a jet and fly straight up until you cannot go any higher. Then, bail out. Everything should be white when you bail. When falling, your character will scream. A few seconds after the screams stop, you can hear him crapping his pants.
Exceed Chinook limit
To fit more people than the maximum amount in a Chinook, jump into the back opened hatch and run towards the front of the chopper. If you use the parachute in it, the game will automatically put you outside floating down. This works well when you have a short supply of transport vehicles for a good ambush. The same thing works for a boat. You can fit many people in it.
You need to be a C4 engineer for this Battlefield Vietnam trick. Find a jeep and weaken it about 80%. Plant C4 charges on the hood. Get in it and hit a car, tank, or anything else. The C4s will detonate, and destroy what you hit. Note: You can jump out of the jeep just before you hit the target, but it may not explode at the first moment.
222 or 300
BACK TO TOP