- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
- Mornin '14
- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
Beach Head 2000 Cheats
PII-233, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jun 14, 00
|» All About Beach Head 2000 on ActionTrip|
Change Level Settings
Under the beachhead directory you'll see a list of all the levels in the game:
... etc to Level_60
If you open those files in notepad you can modify any of the levels settings (create a backup copy of the file before proceeding):
//Bullets, Projectiles, Missiles
Ammo 250 15 15
//Tank, Jet, HelicopterGun, HelicopterRocket (range:1-9)
Aggression 6 6 6 6
Just change the numbers beside "Ammo" to whatever you want, or lower the enemy agression to give yourself a little breathing space (the agression numbers must be from 1 through 9).Additional ammunition
Another change that you can make is the artillery. The higher you make that number, the more mortars will be launched when you press [A].
When the boats that carry the troops and tanks appear, do not wait until they hit the beach and the gates drop. Instead of trying to gun down every solder that comes out of those boats, use the howitzer cannon and try to destroy as many of the boats as you can before they hit the beach. Do this quickly and accurately, trying to hit each boat with the first shot. You will not be able to get all of them before they hit the beach unless done quickly. For the remaining boats, use your machine gun and gun the troo[s down as they appear from the boats. The troops will be in more of a group formation. Only use your missiles on the jets and helicopters. If you run out of missiles and need to shoot a jet down, use your machine gun and wait until they dive towards you. Shoot away at them to take them down.
Fire your cannon at the back deck or grill doors on the tanks to make them explode in a huge fireball. The fireball can kill troops that are near the tank.
Glitch: Unlimited bullets
Continually pressing [Space] + M will cause the gun to fire continuously, and you will have unlimited bullets.
95 or 186
BACK TO TOP