- Kojima's Name Removed from Silent Hill Properties
- April's Games with Gold
- First Bloodborne Patch is Live
- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
Beach Head 2000 Cheats
PII-233, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jun 14, 00
|» All About Beach Head 2000 on ActionTrip|
Change Level Settings
Under the beachhead directory you'll see a list of all the levels in the game:
... etc to Level_60
If you open those files in notepad you can modify any of the levels settings (create a backup copy of the file before proceeding):
//Bullets, Projectiles, Missiles
Ammo 250 15 15
//Tank, Jet, HelicopterGun, HelicopterRocket (range:1-9)
Aggression 6 6 6 6
Just change the numbers beside "Ammo" to whatever you want, or lower the enemy agression to give yourself a little breathing space (the agression numbers must be from 1 through 9).Additional ammunition
Another change that you can make is the artillery. The higher you make that number, the more mortars will be launched when you press [A].
When the boats that carry the troops and tanks appear, do not wait until they hit the beach and the gates drop. Instead of trying to gun down every solder that comes out of those boats, use the howitzer cannon and try to destroy as many of the boats as you can before they hit the beach. Do this quickly and accurately, trying to hit each boat with the first shot. You will not be able to get all of them before they hit the beach unless done quickly. For the remaining boats, use your machine gun and gun the troo[s down as they appear from the boats. The troops will be in more of a group formation. Only use your missiles on the jets and helicopters. If you run out of missiles and need to shoot a jet down, use your machine gun and wait until they dive towards you. Shoot away at them to take them down.
Fire your cannon at the back deck or grill doors on the tanks to make them explode in a huge fireball. The fireball can kill troops that are near the tank.
Glitch: Unlimited bullets
Continually pressing [Space] + M will cause the gun to fire continuously, and you will have unlimited bullets.
95 or 212
BACK TO TOP