- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
Beyond Divinity Cheats
publisher: HIP Games
developer: Larian Studios
PIII 500, 128MB RAM, 32MB Video Card
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Apr 28, 04
|» All About Beyond Divinity on ActionTrip|
Start game with stronger character
The first Act of Beyond Divinity, even on the easier settings, can be a frustrating chore because your characters are so weak and the opposition is much tougher. This cheat can help you start with stronger characters and avoid prolonged and epic battles with lowly Level 2 skeletons.
To start a game with a stronger character open the "Beyond Divinity" folder on your hard drive, open the "Common" folder, and double click on the "CharSelStats.dat" file. You'll be promoted to select a program to use to open the file; select NotePad. [Be sure to either back up this file, or write down the default attributes, before changing any text !]
Using NotePad, change the attribute numerals for each character class (Warrior, Wizard, or Survivor, whichever one applies to the character you intend to use)to higher values. For example, if you intend to play as a wizard, starting with a level 9 Intelligence is helpful; for a warrior, upping the Strength or Agility attribute to 10 or greater will allow you to promptly use some of the early-game armor and weapons, rather than selling them or lugging them in your inventory.
When you're finished, Save the changes and start a new game.
Duplicate Items rating
You can duplicate items and money the same way as you can in Divine Divinity. Select the item from your inventory drag across to plane as you drop the item you press Ctrl+L (Quick Load) the same time the item is falling. This may take some practice to get use too!
Once you have located one or more of the battlefield keys during the first act you must add them to your inventory - to do this you will need to drag and drop the key into your inventory. These keys will stay with your character throughout each act. When entering a new act simply click on each key to activate it and the battlefields will become available - there is no need to locate the keys specific to each act.
156 or 188
BACK TO TOP