- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
Cabela's Alaskan Adventure Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox360|
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Sep 19, 06
|» All About Cabela's Alaskan Adventure on ActionTrip|
Start the game using one or both of the following codes as the command line parameters:
Open the game Console by pressing Tilde key [~] and enter the following codes. All codes can be entered multiple times.
noClip 0 / 1 - Ghost mode, you can fly around the world and pass through solid objects
godMode 0 / 1 - Take no damage from falls and animal attacks
showPosition 0 / 1 - Display the X Y Z location of where you're pointing
mod_fireCamSpeed #.# - Not sure, but it may affect the Bullet Cam
mod_bulletCamFade F - Not sure, but it may affect the Bullet Cam
mod_AnimalFreeze 0 / 1 - Prevent animals from moving (they will be stuck at their current locations)
mod_AnimalForceAnim 0 / 1 - Omg that is weird, try this one for sure. Funny as hell. Oh and be sure there are some animals around when you do it!
mod_StealthMode 0 / 1 - Make you invisible
mod_Outlaw 0 / 1 - Allows you to be an Outlaw and not get kicked off of a hunt
mod_enablefog 0 / 1 - Toggle the fog
mod_drawSpawnPoints 0 / 1 - Show the location of spawning points in the game
mod_drawTreeStandBones 0 / 1 - Display some sort of vector information about the trees
game_buyItem STRING - Buy an item (it still costs you money)
game_equipItem STRING - Equip an item in your inventory
mod_MoveToAnimal - Teleports you to the Location of an Animal
mod_MoveToEnt STRING - Teleports you the Entity "STRING"
mod_MoveToPos # # # - Teleport to the specified "X Y Z" map location
mod_buyBullets int - Buy # of bullets
mod_buyArrows int - Buy # of arrows
mod_buyAmmo int - Buy # of ammo (both bullets and arrows)
mod_addMoney int - Increases your Credits by the # specified (will not work if you are in the Outpost building)
mod_setTime # # - Set the Time of day in the game (Hours Minutes)
mod_EndObjective 0 / 1 - Win the currently loaded Mission
AppVersion - Display the Game Name and Version Number
Exit - Terminate the entire game
help - Display *most* of the Console Commands
Make sure that NumLk is on(may say something else on your keyboard), now when a fish is about to take your bait, hit the "2" button on the number pad if the arrow points straight down, "1" is down-left, "3" is down-right. These are not covered in the instructions.
114 or 260
BACK TO TOP