- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
- Mornin '15
- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, Playstation 3, PC|
PIV 3200, 1GB RAM, 4GB HDD, 256MB video card
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Jun 09, 09
|» All About Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood on ActionTrip|
- CHEAT CODES (1KB)
Bonus Cash code
From the Main menu go into Exclusive content and enter Enter code.
735S653J: Bonus Cash to be able to buy better weapons earlier in the game.
Very Hard Mode
Beat Single Player mode for the first time and you get Very Hard mode to play as.
Skip Quickdraw for Final Boss Exploit
When playing Thomas, there is an alternate (semi-glitch) method to defeating Barnsby that requires a prime condition volcano gun (or better).
After wearing down Barnsby enough, Thomas can use concentration mode, fire all twelve shots straight into the boss and occasionally be able to kill him instantly (skipping the quick draw sequence). If this happens, the game will skip the final duel and go straight to the ending.
Final Boss Trick
As Thomas in the final chapter, have a prime volcano gun (or better). After hitting Barnsby for a while, but before he starts the duel, use concentration mode and shoot all twelve shots into him. This might cause him to die outright, so the game will skip past the final duel and go to the ending.
101 or 228
BACK TO TOP