- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
- Mornin '13
- COMIC: Patchfield 4
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, Playstation 3, PC|
PIV 3200, 1GB RAM, 4GB HDD, 256MB video card
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Jun 09, 09
|» All About Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood on ActionTrip|
- CHEAT CODES (1KB)
Bonus Cash code
From the Main menu go into Exclusive content and enter Enter code.
735S653J: Bonus Cash to be able to buy better weapons earlier in the game.
Very Hard Mode
Beat Single Player mode for the first time and you get Very Hard mode to play as.
Skip Quickdraw for Final Boss Exploit
When playing Thomas, there is an alternate (semi-glitch) method to defeating Barnsby that requires a prime condition volcano gun (or better).
After wearing down Barnsby enough, Thomas can use concentration mode, fire all twelve shots straight into the boss and occasionally be able to kill him instantly (skipping the quick draw sequence). If this happens, the game will skip the final duel and go straight to the ending.
Final Boss Trick
As Thomas in the final chapter, have a prime volcano gun (or better). After hitting Barnsby for a while, but before he starts the duel, use concentration mode and shoot all twelve shots into him. This might cause him to die outright, so the game will skip past the final duel and go to the ending.
90 or 163
BACK TO TOP