- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
- Mornin '13
- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
developer: Action Forms Ltd.
P150, 16MB RAM
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Nov 30, 98
|» All About Carnivores on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (2KB)
'debugon' while playing to enable debug mode. In this
mode dinosaurs will ignore your presence untill you
shoot. Also you have unlimited ammo in debug mode and
lava does not kill you.
CTRL - Run Faster
SHIFT+S - Slow Motion
SHIFT+T - Show Frame Rate
CTRL+T - Display time
CTRL+N - Long Jumps
CTRL+L - Fly mode
SPACE - Hold before entering water to swim
TAB - Full Map
Tyrannosaurus Rex: In most cases, the Sniper. However the X-bow can be used to kill one right on the edge of the viewing area.
Velociraptor: Usually Shotgun, sometimes X-bow. Allosaurus: Usually X-bow, sometimes Shotgun.
Triceratops: Usually X-bow, sometimes Sniper.
Stegasaurus: Either X-bow or Shotgun.
Pachycepholasaurus: X-bow or Sniper.
Parasouralaphus: Any weapon.
Dimorphidon: X-bow, or Sniper if skilled.
Brachiosaurus (hidden): X-bow only. It repels anything else. Target the rear.
Seismosaurus (hidden): X-bow only. It repels anything else. Target the eye, it is is about 1/7 the size of the T-Rex's. After releasing it, run quickly to the nearest anti-Carnivore mountain!
123 or 181
BACK TO TOP