- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
developer: Action Forms Ltd.
P150, 16MB RAM
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Nov 30, 98
|» All About Carnivores on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (2KB)
'debugon' while playing to enable debug mode. In this
mode dinosaurs will ignore your presence untill you
shoot. Also you have unlimited ammo in debug mode and
lava does not kill you.
CTRL - Run Faster
SHIFT+S - Slow Motion
SHIFT+T - Show Frame Rate
CTRL+T - Display time
CTRL+N - Long Jumps
CTRL+L - Fly mode
SPACE - Hold before entering water to swim
TAB - Full Map
Tyrannosaurus Rex: In most cases, the Sniper. However the X-bow can be used to kill one right on the edge of the viewing area.
Velociraptor: Usually Shotgun, sometimes X-bow. Allosaurus: Usually X-bow, sometimes Shotgun.
Triceratops: Usually X-bow, sometimes Sniper.
Stegasaurus: Either X-bow or Shotgun.
Pachycepholasaurus: X-bow or Sniper.
Parasouralaphus: Any weapon.
Dimorphidon: X-bow, or Sniper if skilled.
Brachiosaurus (hidden): X-bow only. It repels anything else. Target the rear.
Seismosaurus (hidden): X-bow only. It repels anything else. Target the eye, it is is about 1/7 the size of the T-Rex's. After releasing it, run quickly to the nearest anti-Carnivore mountain!
127 or 208
BACK TO TOP