- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
- Mornin '15 - PC Upgrade?
- DX 12 to Allow Mutli-GPU Between GeForce and Radeon?
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to Release in March
- The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC Trailer and Release Date
- Battlefield Hardline has Gone Gold
- Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Unites Villains
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord DLC Released
developer: Action Forms Ltd.
P150, 16MB RAM
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Nov 30, 98
|» All About Carnivores on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (2KB)
'debugon' while playing to enable debug mode. In this
mode dinosaurs will ignore your presence untill you
shoot. Also you have unlimited ammo in debug mode and
lava does not kill you.
CTRL - Run Faster
SHIFT+S - Slow Motion
SHIFT+T - Show Frame Rate
CTRL+T - Display time
CTRL+N - Long Jumps
CTRL+L - Fly mode
SPACE - Hold before entering water to swim
TAB - Full Map
Tyrannosaurus Rex: In most cases, the Sniper. However the X-bow can be used to kill one right on the edge of the viewing area.
Velociraptor: Usually Shotgun, sometimes X-bow. Allosaurus: Usually X-bow, sometimes Shotgun.
Triceratops: Usually X-bow, sometimes Sniper.
Stegasaurus: Either X-bow or Shotgun.
Pachycepholasaurus: X-bow or Sniper.
Parasouralaphus: Any weapon.
Dimorphidon: X-bow, or Sniper if skilled.
Brachiosaurus (hidden): X-bow only. It repels anything else. Target the rear.
Seismosaurus (hidden): X-bow only. It repels anything else. Target the eye, it is is about 1/7 the size of the T-Rex's. After releasing it, run quickly to the nearest anti-Carnivore mountain!
127 or 241
BACK TO TOP