- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
- Mornin '16
- Pillars of Eternity Getting Huge Update with White March Part 2
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta Announced
- REVIEW: The Witness
- Doom Single-Player Campaign Trailer Released
- Batman: Arkham Knight Canceled for Mac and Linux
- XCOM 2 Ready to Land Near You
- Overwatch Closed Beta Back Next Week
- Dark Souls 3 Gameplay Footage Leaks, Fans Kinda Worried
developer: Action Forms Ltd.
P150, 16MB RAM
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Nov 30, 98
|» All About Carnivores on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (2KB)
'debugon' while playing to enable debug mode. In this
mode dinosaurs will ignore your presence untill you
shoot. Also you have unlimited ammo in debug mode and
lava does not kill you.
CTRL - Run Faster
SHIFT+S - Slow Motion
SHIFT+T - Show Frame Rate
CTRL+T - Display time
CTRL+N - Long Jumps
CTRL+L - Fly mode
SPACE - Hold before entering water to swim
TAB - Full Map
Tyrannosaurus Rex: In most cases, the Sniper. However the X-bow can be used to kill one right on the edge of the viewing area.
Velociraptor: Usually Shotgun, sometimes X-bow. Allosaurus: Usually X-bow, sometimes Shotgun.
Triceratops: Usually X-bow, sometimes Sniper.
Stegasaurus: Either X-bow or Shotgun.
Pachycepholasaurus: X-bow or Sniper.
Parasouralaphus: Any weapon.
Dimorphidon: X-bow, or Sniper if skilled.
Brachiosaurus (hidden): X-bow only. It repels anything else. Target the rear.
Seismosaurus (hidden): X-bow only. It repels anything else. Target the eye, it is is about 1/7 the size of the T-Rex's. After releasing it, run quickly to the nearest anti-Carnivore mountain!
129 or 283
BACK TO TOP