- Battlefield Hardline Beta Perk for Battlefield 4 Players
- Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons Trailer
- Borderlands 2 Writer Leaving Gearbox
- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
developer: Action Forms Ltd.
P150, 16MB RAM
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Nov 30, 98
|» All About Carnivores on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (2KB)
'debugon' while playing to enable debug mode. In this
mode dinosaurs will ignore your presence untill you
shoot. Also you have unlimited ammo in debug mode and
lava does not kill you.
CTRL - Run Faster
SHIFT+S - Slow Motion
SHIFT+T - Show Frame Rate
CTRL+T - Display time
CTRL+N - Long Jumps
CTRL+L - Fly mode
SPACE - Hold before entering water to swim
TAB - Full Map
Tyrannosaurus Rex: In most cases, the Sniper. However the X-bow can be used to kill one right on the edge of the viewing area.
Velociraptor: Usually Shotgun, sometimes X-bow. Allosaurus: Usually X-bow, sometimes Shotgun.
Triceratops: Usually X-bow, sometimes Sniper.
Stegasaurus: Either X-bow or Shotgun.
Pachycepholasaurus: X-bow or Sniper.
Parasouralaphus: Any weapon.
Dimorphidon: X-bow, or Sniper if skilled.
Brachiosaurus (hidden): X-bow only. It repels anything else. Target the rear.
Seismosaurus (hidden): X-bow only. It repels anything else. Target the eye, it is is about 1/7 the size of the T-Rex's. After releasing it, run quickly to the nearest anti-Carnivore mountain!
127 or 237
BACK TO TOP