- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Civilization 3 Cheats
developer: Firaxis Games
PII 300, 32MB RAM, 4MB Video Card, 100MB HD
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 29, 01
|» All About Civilization 3 on ActionTrip|
Start with 100k Gold and PW
Start a new game and enter 'Leemur' as your leader name.
When you go to save, name the save "multi" without the quotes. This allows you to see the map and you can change what other civs are producing, among other things.
First make a backup copy of the file script.slc, which is located in ..\ctp_data\default\gamedata. Then open up the original with any text editor and add the following lines:
trigger 'DOR_T_Give_Gold' when (IsHumanPlayer(g.player)
I've actually known about this flaw in Civilization 3 for about a year now. Basically it involves ending a war with your opposition. When negotiating a peace treaty, ask for anything that the opponent has, the opposing civilization would never agree to this until you top it off by asking for 999,999,999 (leave the commas out!) gold per turn. Suddenly the opposing civilization thinks that you have came up with simply the greatest idea and will go along with it! This will last for 20 turns. Be carefull though, since your gold reserve can't hold much more than 1,000,000,000 gold units, it will reset to zero once it hits the magic number, possibly leaving you with zero gold after 20 turns. Once you are satisfied with all of the gold that you could want, stop the supply by simply starting another war with that civ, this ends the peace treaty and the 999999999 gold per turn. Also watch out for other civs attacking your territories and stealing 10s of millions of gold. Once this happens your screwed unless you are able to eliminate that civ. I hope that you have fun with this flaw, I did! (thanks: Mountain Fisher)
Starting a new game you have to be Egyptian and one of youre enemies have to be German. To get unlimited gold (99999999 gold per turn) you really have to have a much stronger army. You have to declare war on them and when you ask for a peace treety demand from them unlimited amounts of gold and they will give it to you, no matter how much they have.
296 or 594
BACK TO TOP