- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Colin McRae Rally 04 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox, Playstation 2|
PIII-750, 256MB RAM, 3GB HDD, 32MB video card
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Apr 03, 2004 (Europe)
|» All About Colin McRae Rally 04 on ActionTrip|
The codes for this game are install dependent. To find out the codes for all cars, all tracks, all tracks, all car parts, all tests and all mirror tracks download and run the code generator from the link above. Enter one of the following codes at the "Code Entry" screen and confirm by selecting "OK".
Unlock tracks and cars
Successfully complete the specified championships to unlock the following cars/tracks:
Testing and Mirror tracks - Group B Rally Championship - first place.
Audi Quattro Group B car - Group B Rally Championship - first place.
Ford Transit Bonus van - 4WD Championship under the advanced difficulty - second place or higher.
Lancia 037 Group B car - 2WD Championship under the advanced difficulty - first place.
Mitsubishi Pajero Bonus 4x4 - 2WD Championship under the advanced difficulty - second place or higher.
Peugeot 205 Group B car - 4WD Championship under the normal difficulty - first place.
Peugeot 206 4wd car - 4WD Championship under the normal difficulty - second place or higher.
Volkswagen Golf 2wd car - 2WD Championship under the normal difficulty setting - first place.
Ford Escort Rs1600 Bonus car - Past the fourth event in the 4WD Championship under the normal difficulty setting.
Subaru Impreza 228 Sti Bonus car - Past the fourth event in the 2WD Championship under the advanced difficulty setting.
110 or 247
BACK TO TOP