- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Colin McRae Rally 04 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox, Playstation 2|
PIII-750, 256MB RAM, 3GB HDD, 32MB video card
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Apr 03, 2004 (Europe)
|» All About Colin McRae Rally 04 on ActionTrip|
The codes for this game are install dependent. To find out the codes for all cars, all tracks, all tracks, all car parts, all tests and all mirror tracks download and run the code generator from the link above. Enter one of the following codes at the "Code Entry" screen and confirm by selecting "OK".
Unlock tracks and cars
Successfully complete the specified championships to unlock the following cars/tracks:
Testing and Mirror tracks - Group B Rally Championship - first place.
Audi Quattro Group B car - Group B Rally Championship - first place.
Ford Transit Bonus van - 4WD Championship under the advanced difficulty - second place or higher.
Lancia 037 Group B car - 2WD Championship under the advanced difficulty - first place.
Mitsubishi Pajero Bonus 4x4 - 2WD Championship under the advanced difficulty - second place or higher.
Peugeot 205 Group B car - 4WD Championship under the normal difficulty - first place.
Peugeot 206 4wd car - 4WD Championship under the normal difficulty - second place or higher.
Volkswagen Golf 2wd car - 2WD Championship under the normal difficulty setting - first place.
Ford Escort Rs1600 Bonus car - Past the fourth event in the 4WD Championship under the normal difficulty setting.
Subaru Impreza 228 Sti Bonus car - Past the fourth event in the 2WD Championship under the advanced difficulty setting.
110 or 249
BACK TO TOP