- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
- Mornin '14
- Destiny's Venus Looks Quite Awesome
- Hyrule Warriors Preorder Incentives
- Destiny Writer Leaves Bungie to Work on Telltale's Game of Thrones
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Details
- Star Citizen Gets $50 Million
- One Whole Hour of Bethesda's The Evil Within
- Project CARS, Should GT & Forza be Worried?
- The Last of Us Remastered Still Most Wanted in UK
- CS: Global Offensive Top-Seller on Steam
Colin McRae Rally 04 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox, Playstation 2|
PIII-750, 256MB RAM, 3GB HDD, 32MB video card
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Apr 03, 2004 (Europe)
|» All About Colin McRae Rally 04 on ActionTrip|
The codes for this game are install dependent. To find out the codes for all cars, all tracks, all tracks, all car parts, all tests and all mirror tracks download and run the code generator from the link above. Enter one of the following codes at the "Code Entry" screen and confirm by selecting "OK".
Unlock tracks and cars
Successfully complete the specified championships to unlock the following cars/tracks:
Testing and Mirror tracks - Group B Rally Championship - first place.
Audi Quattro Group B car - Group B Rally Championship - first place.
Ford Transit Bonus van - 4WD Championship under the advanced difficulty - second place or higher.
Lancia 037 Group B car - 2WD Championship under the advanced difficulty - first place.
Mitsubishi Pajero Bonus 4x4 - 2WD Championship under the advanced difficulty - second place or higher.
Peugeot 205 Group B car - 4WD Championship under the normal difficulty - first place.
Peugeot 206 4wd car - 4WD Championship under the normal difficulty - second place or higher.
Volkswagen Golf 2wd car - 2WD Championship under the normal difficulty setting - first place.
Ford Escort Rs1600 Bonus car - Past the fourth event in the 4WD Championship under the normal difficulty setting.
Subaru Impreza 228 Sti Bonus car - Past the fourth event in the 2WD Championship under the advanced difficulty setting.
110 or 237
BACK TO TOP