- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Colin McRae Rally 04 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox, Playstation 2|
PIII-750, 256MB RAM, 3GB HDD, 32MB video card
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Apr 03, 2004 (Europe)
|» All About Colin McRae Rally 04 on ActionTrip|
The codes for this game are install dependent. To find out the codes for all cars, all tracks, all tracks, all car parts, all tests and all mirror tracks download and run the code generator from the link above. Enter one of the following codes at the "Code Entry" screen and confirm by selecting "OK".
Unlock tracks and cars
Successfully complete the specified championships to unlock the following cars/tracks:
Testing and Mirror tracks - Group B Rally Championship - first place.
Audi Quattro Group B car - Group B Rally Championship - first place.
Ford Transit Bonus van - 4WD Championship under the advanced difficulty - second place or higher.
Lancia 037 Group B car - 2WD Championship under the advanced difficulty - first place.
Mitsubishi Pajero Bonus 4x4 - 2WD Championship under the advanced difficulty - second place or higher.
Peugeot 205 Group B car - 4WD Championship under the normal difficulty - first place.
Peugeot 206 4wd car - 4WD Championship under the normal difficulty - second place or higher.
Volkswagen Golf 2wd car - 2WD Championship under the normal difficulty setting - first place.
Ford Escort Rs1600 Bonus car - Past the fourth event in the 4WD Championship under the normal difficulty setting.
Subaru Impreza 228 Sti Bonus car - Past the fourth event in the 2WD Championship under the advanced difficulty setting.
112 or 308
BACK TO TOP