- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox360|
developer: EA LA
PIV 2000, 512MB RAM (1GB for Vista), 6GB HDD
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 26, 07
|» All About Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars on ActionTrip|
Increase Starting Credits in Skirmish Mode
Go to "C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\Profiles\ProfileName"
Make a backup of "skrimish.ini", open the "skirmish.ini" file, change the number "10000" to the desired amount of credits
Play as NOD in Skirmish mode of demo
At the skirmish options menu, hold N and click you army to make NOD as selectable option. To switch back, hold G and click your army to make GDI selectable again. This works with the computer army as well.
Play as the Scrin
To play the secret Scrin campaign, finish both the GDI and Nod campaigns. This will unlock the Scrin campaign of four missions.
614 or 2846
BACK TO TOP