- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Darkness of Souls
- REVIEW: Ratchet & Clank
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox360|
developer: EA LA
PIV 2000, 512MB RAM (1GB for Vista), 6GB HDD
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 26, 07
|» All About Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars on ActionTrip|
Increase Starting Credits in Skirmish Mode
Go to "C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\Profiles\ProfileName"
Make a backup of "skrimish.ini", open the "skirmish.ini" file, change the number "10000" to the desired amount of credits
Play as NOD in Skirmish mode of demo
At the skirmish options menu, hold N and click you army to make NOD as selectable option. To switch back, hold G and click your army to make GDI selectable again. This works with the computer army as well.
Play as the Scrin
To play the secret Scrin campaign, finish both the GDI and Nod campaigns. This will unlock the Scrin campaign of four missions.
614 or 2948
BACK TO TOP