- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox360|
developer: EA LA
PIV 2000, 512MB RAM (1GB for Vista), 6GB HDD
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 26, 07
|» All About Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars on ActionTrip|
Increase Starting Credits in Skirmish Mode
Go to "C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\Profiles\ProfileName"
Make a backup of "skrimish.ini", open the "skirmish.ini" file, change the number "10000" to the desired amount of credits
Play as NOD in Skirmish mode of demo
At the skirmish options menu, hold N and click you army to make NOD as selectable option. To switch back, hold G and click your army to make GDI selectable again. This works with the computer army as well.
Play as the Scrin
To play the secret Scrin campaign, finish both the GDI and Nod campaigns. This will unlock the Scrin campaign of four missions.
598 or 2724
BACK TO TOP