- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox360|
developer: EA LA
PIV 2000, 512MB RAM (1GB for Vista), 6GB HDD
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 26, 07
|» All About Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars on ActionTrip|
Increase Starting Credits in Skirmish Mode
Go to "C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\Profiles\ProfileName"
Make a backup of "skrimish.ini", open the "skirmish.ini" file, change the number "10000" to the desired amount of credits
Play as NOD in Skirmish mode of demo
At the skirmish options menu, hold N and click you army to make NOD as selectable option. To switch back, hold G and click your army to make GDI selectable again. This works with the computer army as well.
Play as the Scrin
To play the secret Scrin campaign, finish both the GDI and Nod campaigns. This will unlock the Scrin campaign of four missions.
611 or 2801
BACK TO TOP