- REVIEW: Star Wars Battlefront
- Fallout 4 PC Patch Detailed
- Mornin '15
- Just Cause 3 PC Specs Leaked
- Star Wars: Battlefront's PS4 Player Base Bigger Than PC and Xbox One Put Together
- Destiny Getting Back More Year One Exotics
- Star Wars: Battlefront Tops UK Chart
- Steam: Fallout 4 Top-Seller, Dota 2 Most Played
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox360|
developer: EA LA
PIV 2000, 512MB RAM (1GB for Vista), 6GB HDD
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 26, 07
|» All About Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars on ActionTrip|
Increase Starting Credits in Skirmish Mode
Go to "C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\Profiles\ProfileName"
Make a backup of "skrimish.ini", open the "skirmish.ini" file, change the number "10000" to the desired amount of credits
Play as NOD in Skirmish mode of demo
At the skirmish options menu, hold N and click you army to make NOD as selectable option. To switch back, hold G and click your army to make GDI selectable again. This works with the computer army as well.
Play as the Scrin
To play the secret Scrin campaign, finish both the GDI and Nod campaigns. This will unlock the Scrin campaign of four missions.
614 or 2909
BACK TO TOP