- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
- Mornin '15 - PC Upgrade?
- DX 12 to Allow Mutli-GPU Between GeForce and Radeon?
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to Release in March
- The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC Trailer and Release Date
- Battlefield Hardline has Gone Gold
- Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Unites Villains
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord DLC Released
Commandos 3: Destination Berlin Cheats
publisher: Eidos Interactive
developer: Pyro Studios
PIII 600MHz , 128MB RAM, 32MB Video Card, 2GB HD
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Oct 14, 03
|» All About Commandos 3: Destination Berlin on ActionTrip|
Type "SOYINCAPAZ" as a name to enable cheat mode. Then, press one of the following keys during game play to activate the corresponding cheat. Cheat mode can also be activated during a mission by typing "SOYINCAPAZ" after selecting a commando.
[Ctrl]+I - God mode
[Ctrl]+V - Invisibility
[Shift]+X - Place commandos under pointer
[Ctrl]+[-] - Show frame rate
[Ctrl]+[Shift]+N - Skip mission
[Ctrl]+[Shift]+X - Destroy all opponents
NS2B7 - Mission 1
GMD1T - Mission 2
NMD15 - Mission 3
YDNCQ - Mission 4
Clearing out the sewers in Berlin
When you find yourself in the Berlin sewers after the cut scene in which you meet the Spy, you can easily overcome each room of the sewer and clear it out by simply using punches, knifing and running into a room, being spotted and then running out, and taking cover behind your fellow commandos, who are of course, waiting on guard move with their guns pulled out, aimed at the door. When the Nazis burst in, your men nail them, and you can clear all the sewers out doing this. With a couple of the Nazis, it's even easier to simply come out behind them, knife them and drag their body back through the door.
Sniper vs. Sniper
I completed this level first of all by literally taking out everyone a man at a time, and boy was it hard going! Then my brother tried it, and discovered that when you've sniped one nazi from the Russian embassy (be careful, pop out of the wrong window and the elite sniper will kill you!), and cleared out the Nazi riflemen around the fountain by sniping them from the unoccupied yard area (behind the wall, above the little dugouts the Russians soldiers mostly start in), you can crawl down, take their stuff and then as you move down towards the highest tower (it's a church building), the elite nazi sniper should move his position and make a run for it; he tends to respond to your movements to keep you covered so you can't snipe him but he can snipe you. As he runs, you can actually quite safely change direction, bolt the other way and snipe him as he's running - ending this part of the mission early! Whew!
140 or 217
BACK TO TOP