- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
- Mornin '14
- Dragon Age Inquisition Box Art Revealed
- RUMOR: Batman: Arkham Knight Delayed to 2015
- Resident Evil 7 Rumored to be Announced at E3
- Lead Artist for The Last of Us Leaves Naughty Dog
- Watch Dogs Weekly Best-Seller on Steam
Condemned: Criminal Origins Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox360|
PIV 2000, 512MB RAM, 8GB HDD, 128MB video card
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Apr 11, 06
|» All About Condemned: Criminal Origins on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (5KB)
Sprinting is not that useful on stairs. Save it for level surfaces.
As with all guns, it is best to save the revolver for fights against multiple enemies (or against exceptionally tough loners). Particularly weak enemies can be finished off with a combination of Taser and kicks instead.
Drop important weapons and tools near distinctive objects or in easy-to-find spots. By doing this, you will not have to search for them later.
Big melee weapons
If you want to use big melee weapons, practice hanging back, then veering ahead far enough to hit your enemy with your weapon. Then, drift back. This makes the most of your weapons' superior reach and keeps you away from your opponents' faster weapons.
71 or 162
BACK TO TOP