- 40% of Xbox Install Base Abandoned with Xbox One
- Yoshida Explains Why FFXIV Has a Subscription Model
- GameStop Halts All Xbox One Preorders
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Shares Gameplay Footage
- Hotline Miami 2 Trailer
- Levine Penning Script for Hollywood Movie?
- PS3 Update 4.45 Yanked Down After Bricking Consoles
- No PS3 Price Cut, Not in UK Anyway
- Hawken Mech Mechanics Technician Trailer
- Shadowrun Returns Delayed
- Mornin '13
- Navy Lieutenant Not Happy with Xbox One, Unloads on Microsoft
- Dead Space 4 Pushed Aside for New Star Wars Title
- Xbox Live Reduced Content for June 2013
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: June 18th, 2013
- PSPlus Not Required for Auto-Updates with PS4
- Jimmy Fallon Plays With Xbox One
- Sega Says Phantasy Star Online 2 for the West is 'Delayed'
- Torchlight Free on GOG.com for Next 48 Hours
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown iOS Available This Week
- Best Games of E3 2013 - People's Choice
Condemned: Criminal Origins Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox360|
PIV 2000, 512MB RAM, 8GB HDD, 128MB video card
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Apr 11, 06
|» All About Condemned: Criminal Origins on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (5KB)
Sprinting is not that useful on stairs. Save it for level surfaces.
As with all guns, it is best to save the revolver for fights against multiple enemies (or against exceptionally tough loners). Particularly weak enemies can be finished off with a combination of Taser and kicks instead.
Drop important weapons and tools near distinctive objects or in easy-to-find spots. By doing this, you will not have to search for them later.
Big melee weapons
If you want to use big melee weapons, practice hanging back, then veering ahead far enough to hit your enemy with your weapon. Then, drift back. This makes the most of your weapons' superior reach and keeps you away from your opponents' faster weapons.
69 or 141
BACK TO TOP