- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
Condemned: Criminal Origins Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox360|
PIV 2000, 512MB RAM, 8GB HDD, 128MB video card
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Apr 11, 06
|» All About Condemned: Criminal Origins on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (5KB)
Sprinting is not that useful on stairs. Save it for level surfaces.
As with all guns, it is best to save the revolver for fights against multiple enemies (or against exceptionally tough loners). Particularly weak enemies can be finished off with a combination of Taser and kicks instead.
Drop important weapons and tools near distinctive objects or in easy-to-find spots. By doing this, you will not have to search for them later.
Big melee weapons
If you want to use big melee weapons, practice hanging back, then veering ahead far enough to hit your enemy with your weapon. Then, drift back. This makes the most of your weapons' superior reach and keeps you away from your opponents' faster weapons.
71 or 191
BACK TO TOP