- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
- Mornin '15
- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
Crime Life: Gang Wars Cheats
genre: Action Adventure
PIII 800, 256MB RAM, 32MB video card
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Dec 01, 05
|» All About Crime Life: Gang Wars on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (3KB)
Break pay phones and parking meters for free money. You can get $10 from pay phones and $3 from parking meters.
Go to Bringley Hill. Go to any store start the robbery. Punch the men but do not kill them, Do not let them say "help". When you get $1,000, take the bag into the robbery car. If you have a lot of stars (three), go back to the Outlaws crib. Enter it then go out and there will be no stars.
When fighting Justiss, you must throw him into the flames that come out of the pipes on the wall. Just trying to beat him down will not work, as he will not lose health at all. Punch and kick him a few times, then throw him towards the flame valves. Make sure to throw him towards one that is not lit. Throw him towards the one that is beside a lit one. Then, punch and kick him to keep him close to the wall. The flames will come on. Run the other way as fast as possible. Keep punching and kicking him to build up your special while you are trying to put him to the wall. Do not perform any specials just yet. Once it goes into the next intermission sequence, the flames get turned off and he starts losing health when you hit him. When the intermission sequence is playing, he calls in some backup (about three or four men). Ignore them. When the intermission sequence is done, run directly for Justiss and do a Heavy special. This will bring his health down a lot. If you only end up doing a Brutal and use two special bars, beat down the backup. Fatal them so that you get health from them, then do another big attack on Justiss. By now he should be into the Fatal stage. Run up, execute a fatal attack, and just protect yourself from the backup until the intermission sequence begins. You will then be King Pin.
285 or 378
BACK TO TOP