- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Crime Life: Gang Wars Cheats
genre: Action Adventure
PIII 800, 256MB RAM, 32MB video card
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Dec 01, 05
|» All About Crime Life: Gang Wars on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (3KB)
Break pay phones and parking meters for free money. You can get $10 from pay phones and $3 from parking meters.
Go to Bringley Hill. Go to any store start the robbery. Punch the men but do not kill them, Do not let them say "help". When you get $1,000, take the bag into the robbery car. If you have a lot of stars (three), go back to the Outlaws crib. Enter it then go out and there will be no stars.
When fighting Justiss, you must throw him into the flames that come out of the pipes on the wall. Just trying to beat him down will not work, as he will not lose health at all. Punch and kick him a few times, then throw him towards the flame valves. Make sure to throw him towards one that is not lit. Throw him towards the one that is beside a lit one. Then, punch and kick him to keep him close to the wall. The flames will come on. Run the other way as fast as possible. Keep punching and kicking him to build up your special while you are trying to put him to the wall. Do not perform any specials just yet. Once it goes into the next intermission sequence, the flames get turned off and he starts losing health when you hit him. When the intermission sequence is playing, he calls in some backup (about three or four men). Ignore them. When the intermission sequence is done, run directly for Justiss and do a Heavy special. This will bring his health down a lot. If you only end up doing a Brutal and use two special bars, beat down the backup. Fatal them so that you get health from them, then do another big attack on Justiss. By now he should be into the Fatal stage. Run up, execute a fatal attack, and just protect yourself from the backup until the intermission sequence begins. You will then be King Pin.
283 or 356
BACK TO TOP