- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
- Mornin '13
- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
Crime Life: Gang Wars Cheats
genre: Action Adventure
PIII 800, 256MB RAM, 32MB video card
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Dec 01, 05
|» All About Crime Life: Gang Wars on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (3KB)
Break pay phones and parking meters for free money. You can get $10 from pay phones and $3 from parking meters.
Go to Bringley Hill. Go to any store start the robbery. Punch the men but do not kill them, Do not let them say "help". When you get $1,000, take the bag into the robbery car. If you have a lot of stars (three), go back to the Outlaws crib. Enter it then go out and there will be no stars.
When fighting Justiss, you must throw him into the flames that come out of the pipes on the wall. Just trying to beat him down will not work, as he will not lose health at all. Punch and kick him a few times, then throw him towards the flame valves. Make sure to throw him towards one that is not lit. Throw him towards the one that is beside a lit one. Then, punch and kick him to keep him close to the wall. The flames will come on. Run the other way as fast as possible. Keep punching and kicking him to build up your special while you are trying to put him to the wall. Do not perform any specials just yet. Once it goes into the next intermission sequence, the flames get turned off and he starts losing health when you hit him. When the intermission sequence is playing, he calls in some backup (about three or four men). Ignore them. When the intermission sequence is done, run directly for Justiss and do a Heavy special. This will bring his health down a lot. If you only end up doing a Brutal and use two special bars, beat down the backup. Fatal them so that you get health from them, then do another big attack on Justiss. By now he should be into the Fatal stage. Run up, execute a fatal attack, and just protect yourself from the backup until the intermission sequence begins. You will then be King Pin.
275 or 314
BACK TO TOP