- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
- Mornin '16
- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
Dead Space Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, Xbox360, PC|
PIV 2800, 1GB RAM, 7.5GB HDD, 256MB video card
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Oct 20, 08
|» All About Dead Space on ActionTrip|
These codes work with the xbox 360 controller in the PC verson of Dead Space. On the Pause menu press:
[Y], [X], [Y], [X], [X], [Y], [X], [X], [Y], [X], [X], [Y]: +5 Nodes (one time only per playthrough)
[X]x3, [Y], [X]: 1,000 credits (one time only per playthrough)
[Y], [X]x3, [Y]: 2 Nodes (one time only per playthrough)
[X]x3, [Y]x2: 2,000 credits (one time only per playthrough)
[X]x3, [Y], [X], [Y]: 5,000 credits (one time only per playthrough)
[X], [X], [Y], [Y], [Y]: Refill you Oxygen
[X], [Y], [Y], [X], [Y]: Refill your Stasis and Kinesis energy
Impossible mode: Complete the game on any difficulty setting.
Find the Peng and a note on Impossible mode
Peng is a treasure found in the Hangar in between the two sidewalks. As you leave the Kellion for the first time, look over the railing to your LEFT. There is a small statue lying on the ground. You need KINESIS to get it, so you can't grab it until Chapter 11. IMPOSSIBLE MODE Beat the game on any difficulty, save your game, and start a new game. Choose IMPOSSIBLE MODE, then play until you save your game at a kiosk (in a new slot if you like). The important thing to note is that impossible mode will not remain unlocked if you do not save a game that is playing in impossible mode.
10 power nodes: Beat the game on any difficulty level
50,000 credits: Beat the game on any difficulty level
Backstory logs: Beat the game on any difficulty level
Military suit: Beat the game on any difficulty level
New Game Plus
Save after finishing the game. Then, load your CLEARED GAME save. You will start a new game on the difficulty which you previously beat the game with all you Items, all your upgraded equipment, including 10 extra power nodes, 50,000 extra credits, and the schematic for the Military suit (a LEVEL 6 SUIT that costs 99,000 credits).
Keep Your Level 6 Suit for Impossible Game
Start a new game after beating the game once. Buy the unlocked Level 6 Suit. Beat the game with a save right before the last boss. Don't save after the credits roll (you can skip them). Start a new game on Impossible and the suit will be equipped!
To unlock ten Power Nodes and 50,000 credits, complete the game for the first time once through in its entirety on any difficulty setting.
Unlockable Level Six Suit Schematic
To unlock the Level Six Suit Schematic, complete the game once through in its entirety on the normal difficulty setting.
Unlockable Impossible Mode
To unlock Impossible Mode, beat the game once through in its entirety on any difficulty setting.
Back Story Log Entries
To unlock the back story log entries, complete the game once through in its entirety on the normal difficulty setting.
298 or 603
BACK TO TOP