- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Deer Avenger 4 Cheats
publisher: Simon & Schuster Interactive
developer: Simon & Schuster Interactive
P333, 64MB RAM
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Aug 30, 01
|» All About Deer Avenger 4 on ActionTrip|
Make hunters appear
While playing, hold [Shift] for a long time and hunters will appear.
Make hunters appear (another method)
Press [Left Shift]+[Right Alt]+[F8] while not holding a weapon.
Max Payne mode
Press [Shift]+B+T during gameplay to activate Max Payne mode.
How to find the Jeep
First you kill everyone on the game and then look at bambo's house and it will be there.
In West Virgina, you can run people over and you don't get hurt so dont pick the best gun.
Walk up the hills in West Virginia
Get the Jeep and drive next to the hills, then get out with the door facing the hill (it has to be right next to the hill). From there you can walk anywhere on the hills. Note that you can sniper down on the humans from there.
When you get all of your farts, throw some food next to a bush then press [F5] to hide in it. When someone starts to eat it, press [F5] then [F3] and he will die. You can also go to a bush and lay some bait next to it. Use the "Attract hunter" code to call a hunter. As soon as you see it, enable the "Max Payne-style bullet time" code. You can now kill the hunter easily, but do not leave the bush until it blows up.
Go to the trailer park in Pennsylvania and start hunting. Use calls, lures, and farts to bring Boozer out. If their are other hunters that appear when you call, take them out. Boozer appears when there are only a couple or no hunters around. This may require a few attempts going back to Pennsylvania. If you have patience, Boozer will eventually appear.
Virginia: Mountain access
Successfully complete the game, then return to Virginia. Get into the jeep near the long foot bridge. Cross the small foot bridge and drive towards the mountain, keeping the driver's side door on the mountain side. Crash into the mountain so that when you get out of the jeep, you will be standing on the hillside.
Virginia: Zoomable Scope
Find the white house with the messed-up fence. Walk around the fence until you see the scope on the ground.
Virginia: Best GPS
Cross the long rope bridge and go over to the river. Follow it through the two mountains. When you exit the other side, turn right and it will be on the ground.
West Virginia: Get more than one kill from one enemy
When you get the SUV, drive it around until you see someone appear, then run them over. They will die and the spirit will go up. Let all that complete, then exit the SUV and get ready for a fight. Shoot the redneck's corpse, then have at it. They will come back to life and start firing. Kill them again and four a double kill. Also, if you need to change to their choice of firearms, just shoot them and you will get their gun.
84 or 147
BACK TO TOP