- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
- Mornin '14
- Transformer Universe Closing Down
- Shadow of Mordor and PayDay 2 DLC Out Today
- Grand Theft Auto V Heists Trailer
- New Patch for Halo: The Master Chief Collection Out Now
- Steam Kicks Out 'Hatred' Dev Claims Fans Still Show Support
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch Delayed
- Assassin's Creed Could Go East to China or Japan
Deer Hunter 2003: Legendary Hunting Cheats
developer: Sunstorm Interactive
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Oct 23, 02
|» All About Deer Hunter 2003: Legendary Hunting on ActionTrip|
Press [F1] during gameplay, type one of
the following codes, then press [F1] again to activate the
corresponding cheat function. Repeat a code to disable its
effect. Note: Enabling codes will mark this in the trophy
please fly - Flight mode (cannot shoot)
please god - God mode
please invisible - Invisible to deer
Move into the wind to avoid having animals smelling you.
Do not move around too much. If tracks or other animal signs are present, they will eventually come to you if you are patient.
The noise from vehicles may scare the animals.
Remain still and move in a crouch position in short bursts to avoid making too much noise and scaring animals.
Using calls too much will make the animals suspicious.
79 or 177
BACK TO TOP