- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
Deer Hunter 2003: Legendary Hunting Cheats
developer: Sunstorm Interactive
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Oct 23, 02
|» All About Deer Hunter 2003: Legendary Hunting on ActionTrip|
Press [F1] during gameplay, type one of
the following codes, then press [F1] again to activate the
corresponding cheat function. Repeat a code to disable its
effect. Note: Enabling codes will mark this in the trophy
please fly - Flight mode (cannot shoot)
please god - God mode
please invisible - Invisible to deer
Move into the wind to avoid having animals smelling you.
Do not move around too much. If tracks or other animal signs are present, they will eventually come to you if you are patient.
The noise from vehicles may scare the animals.
Remain still and move in a crouch position in short bursts to avoid making too much noise and scaring animals.
Using calls too much will make the animals suspicious.
79 or 168
BACK TO TOP