- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
- Mornin '16
- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
Deer Hunter 2003: Legendary Hunting Cheats
developer: Sunstorm Interactive
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Oct 23, 02
|» All About Deer Hunter 2003: Legendary Hunting on ActionTrip|
Press [F1] during gameplay, type one of
the following codes, then press [F1] again to activate the
corresponding cheat function. Repeat a code to disable its
effect. Note: Enabling codes will mark this in the trophy
please fly - Flight mode (cannot shoot)
please god - God mode
please invisible - Invisible to deer
Move into the wind to avoid having animals smelling you.
Do not move around too much. If tracks or other animal signs are present, they will eventually come to you if you are patient.
The noise from vehicles may scare the animals.
Remain still and move in a crouch position in short bursts to avoid making too much noise and scaring animals.
Using calls too much will make the animals suspicious.
79 or 208
BACK TO TOP