- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
Deer Hunter 2003: Legendary Hunting Cheats
developer: Sunstorm Interactive
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Oct 23, 02
|» All About Deer Hunter 2003: Legendary Hunting on ActionTrip|
Press [F1] during gameplay, type one of
the following codes, then press [F1] again to activate the
corresponding cheat function. Repeat a code to disable its
effect. Note: Enabling codes will mark this in the trophy
please fly - Flight mode (cannot shoot)
please god - God mode
please invisible - Invisible to deer
Move into the wind to avoid having animals smelling you.
Do not move around too much. If tracks or other animal signs are present, they will eventually come to you if you are patient.
The noise from vehicles may scare the animals.
Remain still and move in a crouch position in short bursts to avoid making too much noise and scaring animals.
Using calls too much will make the animals suspicious.
79 or 167
BACK TO TOP