- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Deer Hunter 2003: Legendary Hunting Cheats
developer: Sunstorm Interactive
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Oct 23, 02
|» All About Deer Hunter 2003: Legendary Hunting on ActionTrip|
Press [F1] during gameplay, type one of
the following codes, then press [F1] again to activate the
corresponding cheat function. Repeat a code to disable its
effect. Note: Enabling codes will mark this in the trophy
please fly - Flight mode (cannot shoot)
please god - God mode
please invisible - Invisible to deer
Move into the wind to avoid having animals smelling you.
Do not move around too much. If tracks or other animal signs are present, they will eventually come to you if you are patient.
The noise from vehicles may scare the animals.
Remain still and move in a crouch position in short bursts to avoid making too much noise and scaring animals.
Using calls too much will make the animals suspicious.
78 or 153
BACK TO TOP