- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
Delta Force: Black Hawk Down - Team Sabre Cheats
developer: Ritual Entertainment
PIII 800, 256MB RAM, 32MB video card, Delta Force: BHD game
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jan 20, 04
|» All About Delta Force: Black Hawk Down - Team Sabre on ActionTrip|
Any weapon in Single Player mode
This trick works for primary weapon only. First, set your multiplayer weapon preferences up. Then, when you have the desired primary weapon chosen, go back and select single player. Choose your mission, but do not press the right and left arrows next to the primary weapon on the weapons confirm screen. While the mission loads, the bottom of the loading screen will say you have the default primary weapon, but when the mission loads, you will have the primary weapon you have chosen.
237 or 298
BACK TO TOP