- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
- Mornin '14
- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
Bubble Bobble Revolution Cheats
publisher: Taito Corp.
developer: Taito Corp.
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 03, 06
|» All About Bubble Bobble Revolution on ActionTrip|
Access Bonus Levels even if you die (Classic Mode)
Enter the code at the "Classic" mode's title screen - L, R, L, R, L, R, Right, Select. Level 20 will have a door appear. Touch it, to enter the bonus round.
Power Up! Mode (Classic Version)
At the "Classic" Mode title screen enter: Select, R, L, Left, Right, R, Select, Right. This is the same effect as collecting shoes (Move faster, make bubbles faster)
Secret Coke can item (Classic Mode)
Type in I.F at the high score table. A chime will confirm the cheat has worked. Doing this will sometimes make a coke can appear on your next game on floor 1. collect it and it will start a meteor shower that will kill on screen enemies.
Super Bubble Bobble (Classic Version)
Firstly, beat boss in classic mode with 2 players. Enter code at "Classic" mode title screen: Left, R, Left, Select, Left, L, Left, Select. This unlocks the harder mode of the game.
113 or 131
BACK TO TOP