- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
- Mornin '14
- Dragon Age Inquisition Box Art Revealed
- RUMOR: Batman: Arkham Knight Delayed to 2015
- Resident Evil 7 Rumored to be Announced at E3
- Lead Artist for The Last of Us Leaves Naughty Dog
- Watch Dogs Weekly Best-Seller on Steam
Bubble Bobble Revolution Cheats
publisher: Taito Corp.
developer: Taito Corp.
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 03, 06
|» All About Bubble Bobble Revolution on ActionTrip|
Access Bonus Levels even if you die (Classic Mode)
Enter the code at the "Classic" mode's title screen - L, R, L, R, L, R, Right, Select. Level 20 will have a door appear. Touch it, to enter the bonus round.
Power Up! Mode (Classic Version)
At the "Classic" Mode title screen enter: Select, R, L, Left, Right, R, Select, Right. This is the same effect as collecting shoes (Move faster, make bubbles faster)
Secret Coke can item (Classic Mode)
Type in I.F at the high score table. A chime will confirm the cheat has worked. Doing this will sometimes make a coke can appear on your next game on floor 1. collect it and it will start a meteor shower that will kill on screen enemies.
Super Bubble Bobble (Classic Version)
Firstly, beat boss in classic mode with 2 players. Enter code at "Classic" mode title screen: Left, R, Left, Select, Left, L, Left, Select. This unlocks the harder mode of the game.
113 or 120
BACK TO TOP