- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
- Mornin '16
- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
Bubble Bobble Revolution Cheats
publisher: Taito Corp.
developer: Taito Corp.
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 03, 06
|» All About Bubble Bobble Revolution on ActionTrip|
Access Bonus Levels even if you die (Classic Mode)
Enter the code at the "Classic" mode's title screen - L, R, L, R, L, R, Right, Select. Level 20 will have a door appear. Touch it, to enter the bonus round.
Power Up! Mode (Classic Version)
At the "Classic" Mode title screen enter: Select, R, L, Left, Right, R, Select, Right. This is the same effect as collecting shoes (Move faster, make bubbles faster)
Secret Coke can item (Classic Mode)
Type in I.F at the high score table. A chime will confirm the cheat has worked. Doing this will sometimes make a coke can appear on your next game on floor 1. collect it and it will start a meteor shower that will kill on screen enemies.
Super Bubble Bobble (Classic Version)
Firstly, beat boss in classic mode with 2 players. Enter code at "Classic" mode title screen: Left, R, Left, Select, Left, L, Left, Select. This unlocks the harder mode of the game.
113 or 171
BACK TO TOP