- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
- Mornin '14
- Transformer Universe Closing Down
- Shadow of Mordor and PayDay 2 DLC Out Today
- Grand Theft Auto V Heists Trailer
- New Patch for Halo: The Master Chief Collection Out Now
- Steam Kicks Out 'Hatred' Dev Claims Fans Still Show Support
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch Delayed
- Assassin's Creed Could Go East to China or Japan
Bubble Bobble Revolution Cheats
publisher: Taito Corp.
developer: Taito Corp.
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 03, 06
|» All About Bubble Bobble Revolution on ActionTrip|
Access Bonus Levels even if you die (Classic Mode)
Enter the code at the "Classic" mode's title screen - L, R, L, R, L, R, Right, Select. Level 20 will have a door appear. Touch it, to enter the bonus round.
Power Up! Mode (Classic Version)
At the "Classic" Mode title screen enter: Select, R, L, Left, Right, R, Select, Right. This is the same effect as collecting shoes (Move faster, make bubbles faster)
Secret Coke can item (Classic Mode)
Type in I.F at the high score table. A chime will confirm the cheat has worked. Doing this will sometimes make a coke can appear on your next game on floor 1. collect it and it will start a meteor shower that will kill on screen enemies.
Super Bubble Bobble (Classic Version)
Firstly, beat boss in classic mode with 2 players. Enter code at "Classic" mode title screen: Left, R, Left, Select, Left, L, Left, Select. This unlocks the harder mode of the game.
113 or 140
BACK TO TOP