- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin Cheats
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Dec 05, 06
|» All About Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin on ActionTrip|
To enable English voices in the Japanese version of this game, simply press [A] while holding [L] at any of the main menu choices. Jonathan will say "showtime" to confirm the activation.
Best End Bonuses
Complete the game with the best ending to unlock the following:
"Richiter" and "Sisters" mode: Start a new game with a different duo!
Boss Rush Courses 2 and 3: Selectable from the Boss Rush menu
Hard difficulty: You can place a max level cap here too
New Game +: Start a new game on your clear data
Sound Mode: Selectable at the main menu
Boss Rush Rewards
There are 3 Boss Rush courses where you face a string of bosses without breaks in between. Each course has its rewards if you beat it within a certain amount of time.
Astral Ring: Clear Course 1 in 1 minute
Illusion Fist: Clear Course 2 in 5 minutes
Invisible Cape: Clear Course 1 in 3 minutes
Record 1: Clear Course 2 in 3 minutes
Record 2: Clear Course 3 in 3 minutes
Scout Armor: Clear Course 3 in 5 minutes
Hard Mode Unlockables
Depending on which Level Cap is used, defeating Hard Mode will yield different bonuses: non-sellable and non-usable "trophies" and permanent stat boosts. Defeating Hard Mode with a lower cap will automatically net items from the higher level caps. For example, defeating Hard Mode with Level 1 cap will give you all 3 sets of bonuses.
Konami Man and +50 Strength: Defeat Hard Mode with Level 1 Cap.
Twin Bee and +50 Intelligence: Defeat Hard Mode with Level 25 Cap.
Vic Viper and +50 Luck: Defeat Hard Mode with Level 50 Cap.
The dark side of Vincent
If you take Charlotte as your main character and press UP for about 10 seconds in front of Vincent, the shopkeeper, he'll make a funny comment. Try with and without Jonathan on the screen!
To get a permanent luck bonus for both your characters, beat the last boss in Hard Mode.
Duplicate Quest Reward
Upon completing a Quest, Talk to Wind to open up the quest menu. Press A twice. When you hear the "reward" chime, press START to exit the quest menu. The quest reward is already given to you, however, the quest is uncleared from the list. You can repeat this as many times as you want and get the rewards again.
Jump a few more extra times
This glitch will make your characters be able to jump twice as much as you currently can. For example, if you don't have the double-jump relic, you are able to jump twice with this glitch and if you have it, you are able to jump up to four times. This glitch is useful for sequence breaking and getting items early in the game.
1) First have both characters on the same screen
2) Tap the touch screen above to make your partner jump up to two times (depending if you have the double jump ability or not)
3) Once your partner is high enough, press X to switch characters
4) If timed correctly, you will be able to do an extra jump or two right after switching characters
Use "Grand Cross" Subweapon with Maria
When playing as Richter and Maria once you gain a few levels and have enough MP you can use Richter's "Grand Cross" subweapon and deal massive damage (especially to enemies who are weak to 'Holy'-based attacks). The only problem is you can't move while performing it... with Richter.
Have Richter select the "Grand Cross" subweapon then swith over to Maria with "X" without having Richter out with her. Press "R" to have Richter come out and cast "Grand Cross". The moment he appears (he doesn't even have to have casted it yet) immediately press "A" to send Richter away and the "Grand Cross" will go to Maria except she can move around with it! This works well on bosses since you can pummel them with the cross but still be able to move out of harms way.
Play as OLD AXE ARMOR
Kill 1000 (or more) Old Axe Armor (Monster No. 92). Then SAVE. You need to SAVE in order for the Kill Count to register. Now when you start a New game. You can choose OLD AXE ARMOR as a player character once you've received the Good Ending.
122 or 327
BACK TO TOP