- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Contra 4 Cheats
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Nov 13, 07
|» All About Contra 4 on ActionTrip|
Enter the Konami code in the pause menu to upgrade your weapons fully. Note that this code can only be used once per life (doing it again will kill you) and that it can only be used in Normal or Hard mode (easy gives you full upgrades automatically)
Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right Left, Right, B, A, Start: Upgrade weapons fully
34 Lives Code
After starting a new game in arcade mode on the normal or hard difficulty setting, wait for the first level to start and then tap up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right on the touch screen. Then press B, A, and then tap the center of the touch screen. "Up" on the touch screen refers to the top of the screen, "down" refers to the bottom of the screen, and left and right refer to the left and right sides of the screen. This must be input before the chopper drops your character on the ground, so it must be done very quickly. If done correctly, you will start the game with 34 lives.
34 lives: On the touch screen, tap: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right. Then press B, A. Then tap the center of the touch screen.
Complete the game on any difficulty to unlock Challenge Mode. This includes Easy.
Challenge Mode Unlockables
Contra (NES): Beat 4 challenges in Challenge Mode
Probotector: Beat 12 challenges in Challenge Mode
Sheena Etranzi: Beat 28 challenges in Challenge Mode
Super C (NES): Beat 8 challenges in Challenge Mode
Unlockable Contra 3 Characters
To unlock characters from Contra 3 fame, complete 36 challenges in Challenge Mode.
Unlockable Sound Test
To unlock an in-game sound test, complete all 40 challenges in Challenge Mode.
Unlockable Bonus Artwork & Content
To unlock bonus artwork and other content to be seen at the Contra Museum, complete all 40 challenges in Challenge Mode.
186 or 195
BACK TO TOP