- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
Contra 4 Cheats
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Nov 13, 07
|» All About Contra 4 on ActionTrip|
Enter the Konami code in the pause menu to upgrade your weapons fully. Note that this code can only be used once per life (doing it again will kill you) and that it can only be used in Normal or Hard mode (easy gives you full upgrades automatically)
Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right Left, Right, B, A, Start: Upgrade weapons fully
34 Lives Code
After starting a new game in arcade mode on the normal or hard difficulty setting, wait for the first level to start and then tap up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right on the touch screen. Then press B, A, and then tap the center of the touch screen. "Up" on the touch screen refers to the top of the screen, "down" refers to the bottom of the screen, and left and right refer to the left and right sides of the screen. This must be input before the chopper drops your character on the ground, so it must be done very quickly. If done correctly, you will start the game with 34 lives.
34 lives: On the touch screen, tap: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right. Then press B, A. Then tap the center of the touch screen.
Complete the game on any difficulty to unlock Challenge Mode. This includes Easy.
Challenge Mode Unlockables
Contra (NES): Beat 4 challenges in Challenge Mode
Probotector: Beat 12 challenges in Challenge Mode
Sheena Etranzi: Beat 28 challenges in Challenge Mode
Super C (NES): Beat 8 challenges in Challenge Mode
Unlockable Contra 3 Characters
To unlock characters from Contra 3 fame, complete 36 challenges in Challenge Mode.
Unlockable Sound Test
To unlock an in-game sound test, complete all 40 challenges in Challenge Mode.
Unlockable Bonus Artwork & Content
To unlock bonus artwork and other content to be seen at the Contra Museum, complete all 40 challenges in Challenge Mode.
188 or 224
BACK TO TOP