- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Custom Robo Arena Cheats
|ESRB rating: E10+
release date: Mar 19, 06
|» All About Custom Robo Arena on ActionTrip|
Answers for the first exam
Unlocking the underground
Once you beat around a dozen different grudge matches (the exact number varies), go in front of the clubhouse and fight your shadow self. Defeating him will net you some illegal parts and the dark commander mark. Talk to the suspicious man in the bottom left house in the bayside area to open the secret passage to the underground.
The underground: Beat a dozen grudge matches, then beat your shadow self. Once you beat him, talk to the man in SW bayside to open the secret entrance.
Unlockable Reacquire the Ray MkII
To reacquire the Ray MkII after losing it, defeat the Robo Cup and then go speak to your character's father at Neobrain, Inc. Upon talking to him, he will hand back the Ray MkII.
Unlockable Doppelganger Goods
After successfully completing twelve grudge matches, a doppelganger of your character will appear in front of your team's clubhouse, looking almost exactly like your main character. You'll be forced to fight him. Defeat him to accomplish the following.
Defeating him the first time will net you the Majel Robo, the Indigo Gun, Indigo Bomb, Indigo Pod, and Indigo Legs, as well as a pass that will allow you to access the underground. After defeating the Greybaum enemies with the boss data, you can again fight the doppelganger. This time, he will give you the Ray II Dark Robo, Ripple Laser Gun, Deva Bomb, Cerberus Pod, and Phantom Legs.
The Illegal Parts Shop
There are so-called illegal parts that can be used in the game. In order to gain access to these parts, you have to have received the Majel Set, the Dark Commander Mark, and you must have beaten your doppelganger in battle. Once that's all done, you'll be able to access the Underground to purchase your illegal parts. To get to the proper area of the Underground, head forward from the entrance and enter the door. Now, head to the right and go straight again. You'll come across the illegal parts shop. Costs are as follows:
Bombs - $200
Guns - $300
Holoseums - $200
Legs - $200
Pods - $200
Robos* - $500
- Excludes the Ray 01 and Ray Sky types.
Unlock Special Robos (US)
To unlock the following robos, you must have beaten the Robo Cup.
AIRS: After beat all the characters at the grudge match, go talk to Stark then beat him.
Carat: Beat all limited robo missions, then beat Angelica.
Chick: Go to your clubhouse and talk to the left box upstair. Beat the boy hiding inside the box, but you must having a Max Combo of over 380 damage.
Hadron: Beat all the underground greybums bosses, and you will recieve Hadron data and his parts.
Illegal robos: Go to the underground the go to the middle door talk to the clerk selling parts.
Majel: After beat 12 characters in the grudge match, go in front of the clubhouse and fight your shadow.
Mistral: On the final grudge match, go to your clubhouse then beat Eddy.
Ray: After beat Eddy, Liv will came to your clubhouse, then you must beat her.
Ray 01: Go to the underground the go to the middle door talk to the clerk selling parts.
Ray II Dark: Beat your evil shadow in the underground.
Ray MK II: Go to NeoBrain ,then go to your father lab and talk to him.
Ray Sky: Go to the underground the go to the middle door talk to the clerk selling parts.
X-Ray: Go to the Police station, and talk to the person near Kris on the left sitting on the table and he will ask you to purchase it.
180 or 426
BACK TO TOP