- Action Trippin' Ballscast #12 - Bethesda or BioWare RPGs?
- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies Cheats
developer: Level 5
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jul 11, 10
|» All About Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies on ActionTrip|
Mini Medal Rewards
While playing the game you will find numerous items called Mini Medals. In the town of Dourbridge, you can give these to a pirate king who lives there, and he will give you rare items in exchange. After you've given him 80 Mini Medals, he will sell you rare items. But you must use Mini Medals to buy them instead of Gold. 3 Medals: Prayer Ring 5 Medals: Elfin Elixir 8 Medals: Saint's Ashes 10 Medals: Reset Stone 15 Medals: Orihalcum 20 Medals: Pixie Boots
Bunny Suit: Reward for giving 13 Mini Medals to Cap'n Max Meddlin.
Dragon Robe: Reward for giving 80 Mini Medals to Cap'n Max Meddlin.
Jolly Roger Jumper: Reward for giving 18 Mini Medals to Cap'n Max Meddlin.
Mercury Bandanna: Reward for giving 08 Mini Medals to Cap'n Max Meddlin.
Meteorite Bracer: Reward for giving 50 Mini Medals to Cap'n Max Meddlin.
Miracle Sword: Reward for giving 32 Mini Medals to Cap'n Max Meddlin.
Rusty Helmet: Reward for giving 62 Mini Medals to Cap'n Max Meddlin.
Sacred Armor: Reward for giving 40 Mini Medals to Cap'n Max Meddlin.
Thief's Key: Reward for giving 04 Mini Medals to Cap'n Max Meddlin.
Transparent Tights: Reward for giving 25 Mini Medals to Cap'n Max Meddlin.
Item Duplication Through Ad-hoc
To do this trick, connect your DQIX to someone else. Give them any items you can, then shut your game off WITHOUT leaving their world. since you never saved after leaving their world, you'll still have the items you traded, and so will they!
Set the DS clock to match your hero's birthday. Then when hunting for loot, the drop rate increases dramatically making it easier to get what you are looking for.
Secret shop in Dourbridge
If you go around to the back of the village shop in Dourbridge, there is a hidden door. Enter it (requires the Ultimate Key), and then you see a flight of stairs. Go down the stairs, and you can get into a secret shop with rare items.
34 or 153
BACK TO TOP