- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Elite Beat Agents Cheats
|ESRB rating: E10+
release date: Nov 06, 06
|» All About Elite Beat Agents on ActionTrip|
Unlocking bonus episodes only depends on your rank. There is a total of 3 unlockable bonus episodes. Once you unlock them on one difficult setting, the are open to all others.
Bonus Episode 1 - Cher - Believe Advance to 4th Rank - Captain of Soul
Bonus Episode 2 - Jackson 5 - ABC Advance to 6th Rank - King of the Beat
Bonus Episode 3 - Destiny's Child - Survivor Advance to 9th Rank - Legendary Agent
In the game there already is 2 game modes, 2 more are there for you to unlock.
Sweatin' Mode: Clear Crusin'
Hard ROCK! Mode: Clear Sweatin'
After beating the last song on "Hard ROCK!" difficulty, you'll unlock the Elite Beat Agents Credits to be viewed at any time. It can be viewed in the bottom right corner of the Gallery.
When you get the highest rank, there will be an extra congraulatory picture. It can also be viewed again in the gallery on the bottom right corner.
101 or 161
BACK TO TOP