- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
- Mornin '16
- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time Cheats
publisher: Square Enix
developer: Square Enix
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Mar 24, 09
|» All About Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time on ActionTrip|
Beat the game once to unlock the Hard difficulty level.
Very Hard Mode
Beat the game on Hard Mode to unlock Very Hard Mode.
FFCC: Ring of Fates bosses
After all events of the Library, return to there and clear the enemies in the first area to reveal the warp point. This warp point leads to the room where you can fight the bosses in "Ring of Fates". Just put the book onto the bookstand to enter the fight.
Replay the Final Dungeon
After the ending of the game, back to the gate and examine the "stuff", leave the place will see the final dungeon is available again.
Replay Bosses (Any Mode)
After defeating a boss once.Go back to were you fought it before.And there will be a circle on the ground that will teleport you to the boss that you defeated in that area.
Assassin (Female Selke): Appears on Hard or Very Hard only, world map, near Desert Ruins, must be in Multiplayer and have an extensive friends list.
Gerald (Male Clavat): Appears on Hard or Very Hard only, world map near forest, must have 1,000 kills.
Penguin (Female Lilty): Appears on any Difficulty, in front of the Library, must be on Very Hard to recruit.
Red Mage (Male Selke): Appears on any Difficulty, in front of the library, pay 5,000 Gil.
Complete the Hard mode to unlock the following equipments in the shop selling at 1,000,000 gils per item.
Hairpin of Affection: Beat the Hard mode
Layle's Goggles: Beat the Hard mode
Layle's Jacket: Beat the Hard mode
Parallel World Garb: Beat the Hard mode
Robot Body: Beat the Hard mode
Robot Head: Beat the Hard mode
Beat the main game. After the ending of the game, back to the world map and the secret dungeon will be unlocked at the lower right of the map.
108 or 211
BACK TO TOP