- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
- The Pessimism Goat
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 Artwork Teased
- Swedish Politicians Duke it Out in StarCraft II Tournament
- Dark Souls 2 for PC Reportedly Delayed a Week
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings Cheats
publisher: Square Enix
developer: Square Enix
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 20, 07
|» All About Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings on ActionTrip|
The "True" ending
Beat the game with 100% mission cleared.
After chapter 4, you can unlock various objects to decorate your airship with. This makes your airship look better, and adds, not to the game completion score, but to your completion score.
In order to obtain and view the Supreme Crest, complete every single side mission before starting the Final Chapter (you should be on 97%).
After completing the first two levels in the Final Chapter, you should have 100% complete.
Create a new save file and then die during the boss fight. It will ask if you want to try again. Say no.
Go back to the airship and voila, you can apply the Supreme Crest to the airship! And then you have one save file for free exploring and one right before the boss battle!
Ald Fountain: Obtain 1,000,000g or more
Arawashi's Statue: Have a contract with 12 or more espers
Copper Crest: 5% missions complete
Ever-Summer Flower Bed: Win 100 free battles or more
Golden Crest: 45% missions complete
Granite Fountain: Obtain 500,000g or more
Marble Fountain: Obtain 100,000g or more
Silver Crest: 25% missions complete
Sparse Flower Bed: Win 5 free battles or more
Stuffed Tomato: Have a contract with all espers
Supreme Crest: 100% missions complete
Viera Goddess Statue: Have a contract with 25 or more espers
Vivid Flower Bed: Win 20 free battles or more
Wings of Light Crest: 65% missions complete
108 or 162
BACK TO TOP