- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
Lock's Quest Cheats
developer: 5TH Cell
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Sep 08, 08
|» All About Lock's Quest on ActionTrip|
When you clear the game, you can visit the developer's room (hall of heroes). 1. Head to Brookwood Camp after you load the finished game and interact with a skull on top of a grave. 2. A yellow dot in the world map with no dots leading to it will now appear. Head to this place. 3. You will find yourself in a cave. Firstly, interact with a bubble in the water to pop it. Next, activate the source well by interacting with it. Then, all the lamps will be lit up except for one. Interact with the unlit lamp to reveal a door which leads to the developer's room.
Please complete the game once, and then select your player profile while;
Holding the R trigger: Replaces all clockworks with kingdom force. Also changes cutscene sprites from clockworks to bluebits
Holding the L trigger: The final story sequence is displayed
150 or 263
BACK TO TOP