- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Review
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
Lost in Blue 2 Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Mar 20, 07
|» All About Lost in Blue 2 on ActionTrip|
Serious Survival Mode
To unlock Serious Survival Mode, where you try to survive as long as possible without a partner, beat the game in regular survival mode.
"Pwning" Wild Animals For Food and Profit
If you are always dying while fighting an animal, there is a way to avoid dying entirely. In fact, you can avoid getting any damage at all.
When in fighting mode, continuously click the right (or left, whatever is your preference) button. Just keep on pressing it. The animal will lounge at you but will miss because you keep on step-siding to the right (or left -- just go in one direction constantly).
When the animal starts to go back into its resting position, hit the animal. Repeat this as many times as it takes to kill the animal. Using this exploit, you can kill an animal easily with just your fists (which, of course, would take longer than a weapon)!
Improve Partner's Cooking
Are you sick of having your partner burn everything constantly? Here's a way to change that!
Step 1: Go and gather carrots, roots, mushrooms, or anything else you find on the ground.
Step 2: Give them to your partner to cook. Get some fish or meat to cook and eat alongside of her/his cooking
Step 3: Repeat steps 1 and 2 for about 10 days. You should see a remarkable inmprovement with cooking.
Remember, you won't fill yourself off of their burnt veggies! Get fish and eat those, too! Using meat works, but it's generally a waste until the get better. My partner gets me the best possible from using these steps.
Acquiring the Oil Drum
The Oil Drum is an extremely helpful item to acquire since it holds thirty full servings of water. Additionally, it's simple to get. Wait for a tsunami to strike, and then head to Beach 3 the following day (it's the beach nearest the jungle). Pick up everything on the beach (such as seaweed, rocks, oysters, et cetera). You won't be able to hold everything there in your inventory, so continue to discard these items as you pick them up until there's nothing left on the beach. Then, head back into the Water Cave, go back to Beach 3 thereafter, and the Oil Drum will be waiting for you to grab on the beach.
157 or 302
BACK TO TOP