- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
- Mornin '15
- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
Mega Man ZX Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Sep 12, 06
|» All About Mega Man ZX on ActionTrip|
Unlock Arcade mini-games
There is an arcade next to the transerver in Area C-2 where Vent or Aile can play mini-games. At first, none of the games are active, but by completing certain tasks within the game, you will be able to play them by pressing Up next to a lit screen.
Crusher-F: Defeat any two bosses
Mega Crusher-F: Beat the high score on Crusher-F (100 points)
Biometal O / Model OX
The secret area N-1 houses one secret boss from Zero 3- Omega Zero. People who played that game know that this guy is using Zero's "origional" body. Anyway, once you take down this guy, go to the area where you can fight bosses from Zero 3 and 4. Take the third door and follow it through. Eventually you'll reach a strange stone that looks alot like a live metal. Go to the lab in X-1 and talk to fluub (in the Lab area). After the game, he'll analyse it and find out it's a live metal, letting you use Model OX. NOTE: You do NOT have to beat the 8 bosses from Zero 3 and 4 to fight Omega Zero or get OX.
Keep Model X
Complete the game with both Vent and Aile on Normal or Hard difficulties and save their "Cleared!" save files. Now, when you play through a New Game again as either character, you'll keep Model X after acquiring Model ZX.
Unlock Hard Mode
Beat the game once on "Normal Mode" in order to unlock the extraordinarily difficult "Hard Mode."
Megaman Zero 3 and Megman Zero 4 bonus
If you insert either a copy of the GBA Megaman Zero 3 or Megaman Zero 4 in the GBA slot of the DS when starting a game. The bosses that were found in the GBA versions will be found throughout Megaman ZX. Do you have what it takes to defeat them?
Purpose of the doll
The doll in Prairie's room isn't just there for decoration or to attack just for fun. If you continually strike the doll with attacks, in time it will drop a "W Can." The "W Can" or Weapon Can refills all of the weapon energy for all of the Live Metals. The doll will only drop it if you don't already have one. So return to the doll after you use the W Can to get another one. Cutting the doll from its string makes obtaining the item much easier.
97 or 212
BACK TO TOP