- REVIEW: Depression Quest
- Assassin's Creed Rogue Screens
- Battlefield Hardline Into The Jungle Trailer
- Destiny Planet View Trailer
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Screenshots
- Beyond: Two Souls Director's Cut for PS4 Spotted
- PlayStation 1.76 Firmware Update Out Today
- Resident Evil HD Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Gets Release Date in Japan
- Borderlands: Pre-Sequel Season Pass Announced
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Trailer
- Metro Redux Tops UK Charts
- Persona 5 Confirmed for PlayStation 4
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Revelations 2
Metroid Prime: Hunters Cheats
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 20, 06
|» All About Metroid Prime: Hunters on ActionTrip|
Alimbic Symbol in Hunter License: Beat Adventure Mode while getting under 100%
Border: You have to have played over 500 games, Wi-Fi or local.
Golden Border: Play over 500 games, WiFi or local, while keeping a 5-star rank on your liscense.
Octolith Icon: 100% scans when you complete the game.
Sound Test In Options
Beat Gorea's second phase.
Unlock the Record Table
Beat the game once to unlock the Record Table. The table shows the top times achieved in Adventure Mode; total game time and the final boss times. It is accessible from the Main Menu.
These arenas are unlocked in different ways:
Compression Chamber: Play 4 local games
Council Chamber: Play 16 local games
Elder Passage: Play 18 local games
Fault Line: Play 22 local games
Fuel Stack: Play 20 local games
Gateway Arenas Land on a new level in single player
Harvester: Play 12 local games
Head Shot: Play a four-player match
Incubation Vault: Play 6 local games
Oubliette Beat the second form of the final boss
Outer Reach: Play 10 local games
Sanctorus: Play 2 local games
Stasis Bunker: Play 40 local games OR a wifi game
Subterranean: Play 8 local games
Weapons Complex: Play 14 local games
View Metroid Prime Hunter Trailer in First Hunt
To unlock the Trailer for MPH, you need to place 5th or better in Regulator, Training and Morph Ball areas in the Single Player part of the game. When you do get 5th or better on each one, it will prompt you to view the trailer. After you view it, you can view it any other time by going to the Main Menu (where it says "Touch Screen to Continue"), there will be a flashing dot in the lower left corner. Touch that dot and you'll be treated to the trailer anytime you'd like. Use the stylus to hit that dot, because using the Thumb Strap is kind of hard.
108 or 233
BACK TO TOP