- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
New Super Mario Bros. Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: DS, Wii|
|ESRB rating: E
release date: May 16, 06
|» All About New Super Mario Bros. on ActionTrip|
Infinite Lives on World 4-5
To get infinite 1-UPs, you needn't go any further than World 4-5. There, head to the first pipe spawning Bobombs. Clear a way to the lower (indestructible) floor, but leave the left and right edges in tact. Grab a Koopa Shell and toss it into the pitt, and then position yourself far away enough from the pipe so the Bobombs continue to respawn. If done correctly, the Koopa shell will bounce left and right endlessly, racking you up 99 lives in no time.
World 8 (From World 5)
To get to World 8 from World 5, do the following. First, head to the house directly after the first castle on World 5. Once there, go up six flights of stairs. Next to the seventh flight of stairs, there will be three bricks. Jump on top of them and jump straight up to hit an invisible block. Then, get on top of that block, jump straight up again, and hit another block. This one will unleash a vine that you can climb up. Once atop the vine, there will be a door. Go through the door and get on the nearby colorful platform. The platform will bring you to another door. Go through that door and find the red flag with a skull on it (as opposed to a black flag). Jump on the flag so it comes down, thereby completing the stage. Then, go to the cannon it shows and you will be brought to World 8. (unverified)
Play as Luigi
Beat the game and save it. Then, select the saved game and hold down both the L and R BUTTONS, then enter A. The green sporting super mario bro is unlocked.
I can confirm that you do not need to clear the game to play as Luigi. Just hold L + R and press A on the file you want to play, and you will be Luigi, regardless if you finish the game or not.
First you beat the game. Then load the saved file for that game. Go into the blue Toad house now located in World 1. In here you can purchase five different backgrounds for your lower screen. They all cost Star Coins. To get the fift background, you have to get all of the star coins in the through-out all the levels.
Toady claims to get the fifth background you must collect all star coins. This is wrong. You only need to clear a path to every mushroom hut. Finish the game and a path to a blue mushroom hut will appear in World 1. It contains the starting touchscreen theme and three additional background patterns that can be purchased for 20 star coins each. A fifth theme can be bought once you've cleared paths to the mushroom huts in every world.
Unlimited Toad House Items
Cleat all the levels and lettered bonus levels in the game and save it.
Final Background Pattern
You must complete the game and collect every star coin on every level. Buy it for 20 star coins.
Once you complete the game, go to the world map and enter Start, L R L R X X Y Y.
Beat the boss in the last castle of World 2 as Mini Mario.
Extra Toad Houses
At the end of the levels, jump onto the flagpole and when the last two digits of your countdown timer are the same. For Red Houses, jump on at 11, 22, or 33. For Green Houses, jump on at 44, 55, or 66. And for Orange Houses, jump on at 77, 88, or 99.
For more power-ups, go back to World 1 and play the stages with the Red Winged Question mark blocks.
136 or 242
BACK TO TOP