- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword Cheats
developer: Team Ninja
genre: Action Adventure
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 25, 08
|» All About Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword on ActionTrip|
Clear game benefits
Artwork: Beat the game once.
Hard difficulty level: Beat the game once.
Unlock Master Ninja mode
Beat the game on hard to unlock Master Ninja mode.
Unlock Muramasa's prize shop
Beat the game once on Normal to unlock Muramasa's prize shop.
The Way of Kunoichi
To play through the enitre game as Momiji, select the hard difficulty level, survive the fight with Ryu and successfully defeat the dragon boss. A new difficulty will be unlocked - The Way of Kunoichi. Begin a new game to access it.
Happy Birthday from Team Ninja
If you have set the DS to your birthday, you will get a special "Happy Birthday" sound effect when you start the game! Instead of the usual sound effect when you tap the start screen, you'll hear one of the characters yell out "Happy Birthday!"
118 or 153
BACK TO TOP