- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Pokemon Diamond Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About Pokemon Diamond on ActionTrip|
National Dex/Completing the Shinou Dex
Luckily, in this game, all you have to do to complete the Shinou Dex is SEE all the Pokemon in the Dex, as opposed to catching them like in previous games. And once you see all the Pokemon, you unlock the National Dex. There are 151 Pokemon in the Shinou Dex, but not all the new Pokemon are included in it.
National Dex: Complete the Shinou Dex (see all 150 Shinou Pokemon, Manaphy (#151) is not included)
Upgrade Trainer Card
Your trainer card when you begin the game is colored red. When you complete certain tasks, stars are added onto your card as a sort of prestigious recognition for your efforts. In the same way as in the previous generation of Pokemon, these stars will be accompanied by the change of your card's color. They are typically obtained in order.
Black Trainer Card (Five Stars): Win 100 times in a row at the Battle Tower
Blue Trainer Card (One Star): Beat the Elite Four
Bronze Trainer Card (Two Stars): Defeat all of the Master Rank Contests
Gold Trainer Card (Four Stars): Capture 482 different Pokemon
Silver Trainer Card (Three Stars): Complete the Underground Flag minigame with friends
Unlock Pal Park
Pal Park will be on route 221 when you get the National Dex.
If you set your calendar on your DS to your registered birthday and talk to you Professor Rowan's assistant they will wish you a happy birthday! This is only possible after you beat the elite four.
Hatch Egg Faster
If you are trying to hatch an egg and have a Pokemon with the Magma Armor or Flame Body ability in your party, then it will cut the hatch time in half.
Diamond dust in Snowpoint city
On January 12 every year, instead of snow falling from the sky in Snowpoint city, you will see some sparkles, these sparkles are called diamond dust.
1442 or 3156
BACK TO TOP